• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

They will be there but State bought more tickets.
State has a pretty fervent fan base, arguably some of the toughest and most violent , we shot a guy at a tailgate once. It would be awesome if we destroy Tennessee. There will be far more state fans at this than for the Orange turds. Not sure who he thinks we are. Not too mention his track record for predictions is terrible given his predictions for basketball back in March

• Dislike
Reactions: SD
I'm probably jinxing myself, but I'm surprised how long this illegal stream on YouTube has lasted...

In relation to this, Florida State sucks even if they manage to come back. Sheesh.
Just saw that. 70k watching the stream and YouTube hasn't taken it down yet. One of the biggest YouTube streams probably right now and nothing. Wow.

State has a pretty fervent fan base, arguably some of the toughest and most violent , we shot a guy at a tailgate once. It would be awesome if we destroy Tennessee. There will be far more state fans at this than for the Orange turds. Not sure who he thinks we are. Not too mention his track record for predictions is terrible given his predictions for basketball back in March

You will meet king Nico Saturday and I would bank on 60-40 Tn crowd. I believe you will learn the words to Rocky Top by nights end

Maybe Seamus actually put a curse on FSU?

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I finally looked at GT’s schedule out of pure curiosity and if the chips fall well, they can easily enter the Georgia game with just 2-3 losses.

It’s not just about them though (some interesting talent pulled as transfers from the SEC), but it’s because of how bad the ACC has looked to start.

I will say that’s probably absolute best case though.

Edit: Added the 3, forgot Louisville was good last year, but as of current with how bad the ACC looks, I’m seriously having a tough time finding losses for GT even if they did lose 6 last year.

Back