• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Class of 2012. It’s an old wives tale that lightning never strikes the same place twice, which makes this run all the more unbelievable. Jimmy V is looking down and smiling right now. I thought it was over with 6 seconds left in the Virginia game. I thought it was over with 30 seconds left in the Oakland game. I thought it was over at halftime today. GO PACK!

Well, Alabama beat Clemson and 2 of the absolute worst refs I've ever seen in college basketball (they've been horrid all tournament, not just this game). Had the game not been tilted, Bama would have crushed Clemson....either way, the job was done. Now to just try to stay competitive against a UConn team that "looks" invincible. If there is a team that can compete with them, it's Bama....but if we go cold shooting, it's going to be rough. Clemson exposed us a little down low, and Chef/Hall wouldn't even see the floor if they played for Uconn. I guess we can officially say we are an Everything School now..... 🤣

Well, Alabama beat Clemson and 2 of the absolute worst refs I've ever seen in college basketball (they've been horrid all tournament, not just this game). Had the game not been tilted, Bama would have crushed Clemson....either way, the job was done. Now to just try to stay competitive against a UConn team that "looks" invincible. If there is a team that can compete with them, it's Bama....but if we go cold shooting, it's going to be rough. Clemson exposed us a little down low, and Chef/Hall wouldn't even see the floor if they played for Uconn. I guess we can officially say we are an Everything School now..... 🤣
congrats but somebody is obviously biased lol

And enjoy the UConn beatdown

The women's game between Iowa and LSU has been very entertaining. A lot more fun than Virginia men's basketball.

Caitlin Clark is something special.

I don't really do ladies basketball, but I did choose to seek this out a bit and sought out a little bit of another game of hers.

Back