• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Watch and learn....the cream rises to the top when it matters....Bama by double digits.
You haven’t watched basketball till now what gives? Alabama played sloppy at times last night and very sloppy the game before …. This is not football , it’s a very different sport … all it takes is for Nelson to have an off night like Davis did for Carolina last night

You haven’t watched basketball till now what gives? Alabama played sloppy at times last night and very sloppy the game before …. This is not football , it’s a very different sport … all it takes is for Nelson to have an off night like Davis did for Carolina last night
So you claim to know what I have and havent been watching for the past 4 months? Certified creep....or just ignorant.

I see you still resort to personal attacks when backed into a corner....
You are pretty ignorant if you think this is the correct place for this … I’m not the genius who is derailing a thread away from sports banter to politics… I think you should stick to discussing basketball if you want to keep this place open , don’t forget you derailed the politics thread as well and shut it down … anyways go tigers

So...changing the subject from someone who has mostly lurked now...

It's good to see baseball is back and not much has changed. Strider still good and the Braves still can't really hit Zach Wheeler.

not sure this is going to help

It's good to see baseball is back and not much has changed. Strider still good and the Braves still can't really hit Zach Wheeler.

...and Marsh is a Braves killer

Wheeler still has our number, but thankfully we still own their bullpen.

Back