• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Sports Thread

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This messed college Fall football schedule is giving these FCS schools some opportunities. Case in point, Campbell playing Georgia Southern on ESPNU in a few minutes. They'll get creamed but get a nice financial boost for it and hard hitting quality games that will more than prepare them for when the Big South does finally get their season going. Btw, they have Coastal, App St. and Wake Forest on the schedule, that's big time for them. I'm just ticked I can't be at the App St game when they play
I didn't know Campbell was playing this year. Let's climb the trees between the gas station and Barker and watch

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't know Campbell was playing this year. Let's climb the trees between the gas station and Barker and watch
Lol... Unfortunately all games are away since they had to reshuffle when Big South postponed all fall sports. And they gave Ga. Southern a whale of a game!

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol... Unfortunately all games are away since they had to reshuffle when Big South postponed all fall sports. And they gave Ga. Southern a whale of a game!
Oh that sucks. I drove by the other day and some guys were practicing. I felt sorry for them because I thought they were completely cancelled

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Oh that sucks. I drove by the other day and some guys were practicing. I felt sorry for them because I thought they were completely cancelled
Yeah that would've sucked but they practicing for actual games. They just finished, lost by 1 freaking pt.

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
You are not wrong. We played so much better than them, but kept handing them gifts. (2INT, 3 blocked FG's)
Is this a dream? They had nearly 300 yards of passing on the road and with the most completions in a game in 17 years and that from a true freshman in a game that ended nearly 5 hours after it started? Wow!

Snowflowxxl

Reaction score
Is this a dream? They had nearly 300 yards of passing on the road and with the most completions in a game in 17 years and that from a true freshman in a game that ended nearly 5 hours after it started? Wow!
Jeff Sims looks like a keeper!

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy daily fantasy week 1. May all your picks be hits and you make $$ unless you are in the same fanduel contest as me then I hope you do ok

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
Happy daily fantasy week 1. May all your picks be hits and you make $$ unless you are in the same fanduel contest as me then I hope you do ok
Got to try out PrizePicks. A lot easier to win money. Unless you’re me.

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Jeff Sims looks like a keeper!
He was very impressive and makes it easy to forget that they ran the option as recently as the year before last. Hopefully, he doesn’t take the path of Reggie Ball, another dual threat QB who started his GT career very strong as a true freshman but who sort of petered out toward the end.

Last edited:

Dewpoint Dan

Reaction score
I really hope the Big 10 can play again in October.... Ohio State is a really good team and it would be a shame to not see them compete for the title. I don't care about the rest of the Big 10, but at least let Ohio State play.