• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

We need a salty reaction too @SD . I’m salty that Alabama is even being considered and your salty I called that out .
I'm just salty because I haven't had enough coffee and it's Friday morning. Your opinions don't matter to me.

As mortal as Bama has looked all season, I'm really not sure who you put ahead of them besides Georgia.

Michigan did jump them, but they're sort of a diet version of Georgia from what I can tell. I would not say that they would be able to beat Bama.

Cinci? Lol. They're going to have their hands full with Houston tomorrow. I think they win and "probably" make it in, but still.

Ohio State would've maybe been a threat, but they now have two losses and should not be in the picture.

Haven't seen much of Oklahoma State but nah. They've played a lot of tight games.

Notre Dame? Another lol.

This is basically the long way of saying that college football feels a bit weaker this year, and now that one of the most talented teams in the country (not a huge fan, but Ohio State is very talented) likely won't be an option unless there is chaos, it's most likely Georgia or Bama for the national title, regardless of how tomorrow goes in the SEC Championship game (yes, if Georgia wins, Bama is out, but I'm considering the case where that doesn't happen).

I do think Georgia is going to win tomorrow's game though. That Bama OL shouldn't suddenly figure out how to block in a week. The odds of it being a shutout though are not good. As good as Georgia's defense is, the secondary is a little suspect like 2017.

Here is one possible CFP after tomorrow and it just feels a bit weak to me:

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Cincinnati
4. Oklahoma State

Georgia-Michigan national title (would make sense as you are looking at #1 and #2 in the SRS stat in the sports reference for college football)

I will be making the trip over to Atlanta in the morning to watch my Tide play. I was lucky enough to attend the 2013 and 2018 SEC champ games where we came back and beat the dawgs both times. Tomorrow will be our toughest task, but nobody seems to be giving us any type of chance. I love it and can't wait for tomorrow. All the pressure is on Georgia, who can't seem to get over the hump of beating Alabama and Nick Saban. Our O line is a huge weakness vs the D line of georgia, but we have gotten in our own way all season. This game has come down to the better QB in recent memory, and we have that with Bryce. Georgia has not been in any type of tight game all season. We are battle tested and ready to fight. We will see what happens tomorrow. Everyone wants to see the tide fall, but so many have failed. Roll tide!

I will be making the trip over to Atlanta in the morning to watch my Tide play. I was lucky enough to attend the 2013 and 2018 SEC champ games where we came back and beat the dawgs both times. Tomorrow will be our toughest task, but nobody seems to be giving us any type of chance. I love it and can't wait for tomorrow. All the pressure is on Georgia, who can't seem to get over the hump of beating Alabama and Nick Saban. Our O line is a huge weakness vs the D line of georgia, but we have gotten in our own way all season. This game has come down to the better QB in recent memory, and we have that with Bryce. Georgia has not been in any type of tight game all season. We are battle tested and ready to fight. We will see what happens tomorrow. Everyone wants to see the tide fall, but so many have failed. Roll tide!
Bama by 3 book it

Back