• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

well, Marcell Ozuna is cleared to play baseball again, 20-day suspension (retroactive). in the end, Genesis will get more alimony for NOT saying Marcell whooped her ass and nearly choked her death. money talks i guess. sets a horrible precedent for women in general though, just a crazy system we have.

Last edited:
As long as Satan Saban is the coach, it’s never gonna be easy.
Yeah, I don't expect things to be easy, I just think Georgia will finally be able to do it... What's changed is that the Braves finally broke the Georgia Sports curse (although some could argue Atlanta United did this a couple years ago). Dude, like you could literally feel the curse being lifted off your shoulders when they won ?

I think GA by a TD.

But let’s be honest the most GA thing to happen is to get blown out 55/10, lose the SEC and scare the play off committee so bad they leave them out to avoid a rematch.
Or get in and get upset by Cincinnati

Bama shouldn’t even be in consideration for the playoffs right now lol. They have stumbled all season long . Especially after that auburn game jesus . Hopefully Georgia ends their playoff hopes , unfortunately it’s Alabama and the SEC , they will find a way to get Bama in.

Bama shouldn’t even be in consideration for the playoffs right now lol. They have stumbled all season long . Especially after that auburn game jesus . Hopefully Georgia ends their playoff hopes , unfortunately it’s Alabama and the SEC , they will find a way to get Bama in.
Arent You a little bit bitter this morning.

Reactions: SD
Arent You a little bit bitter this morning.
You know I’m right . Aren’t you all about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps ? You know earning things instead of handouts and coddling ? So why you ok with being coddled here?

Lol then who should be over them?

You know I’m right . Aren’t you all about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps ? You know earning things instead of handouts and coddling ? So why you ok with being coddled here?
If you would be less concerned with my feelings you wouldn't be so worried about it. I have said multiple times on here that we should be ranked 5th or 6th. But strength a schedule and the history of the football program does play a part.

If you would be less concerned with my feelings you wouldn't be so worried about it. I have said multiple times on here that we should be ranked 5th or 6th. But strength a schedule and the history of the football program does play a part.
Hey your the one who quoted me first . History shouldn’t play a part . History is code word for corruption.

Back