• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx March Madness Bracket

How bout them Heels!!!! @YetAnotherRDUGuy where you at?!
LOL, I was a nervous wreck man. Had some family over last night that distracted me.

Just an absolute unreal game in the 2nd half. Looked like they were both just trading threes left and right, like boxers trading punches in a brawl. I said it last game, but I wish could have watched this as an unbiased observer.

I really can't believe we won. I mean, I rationally understand how it happened, but it's kinda surreal.

Heels did it again! The biggest Carolina and Duke game ever, one of the best games ever, and they retired K. Doesn't get any better than that. Maybe K shouldn't have announced his retirement before the season began so he could make sure to make it all about him and get even more attention to feed his ego his last season.

Now the Heels just need to beat Kansas to win it all. What a run this has been.

Heels did it again! The biggest Carolina and Duke game ever, one of the best games ever, and they retired K. Doesn't get any better than that. Maybe K shouldn't have announced his retirement before the season began so he could make sure to make it all about him and get even more attention to feed his ego his last season.

Now the Heels just need to beat Kansas to win it all. What a run this has been.
I'm a heels fan. Coach K is the best coach to ever coach the game and a stand up guy that has changed many lives for the better.

Last edited:
I'm a heels fan. Coach K is the best coach to ever coach the game and a stand up guy that has changed many lives for the better.
He’s no Dean Smith!

LOL, I was a nervous wreck man. Had some family over last night that distracted me.

Just an absolute unreal game in the 2nd half. Looked like they were both just trading threes left and right, like boxers trading punches in a brawl. I said it last game, but I wish could have watched this as an unbiased observer.

I really can't believe we won. I mean, I rationally understand how it happened, but it's kinda surreal.
So was I and I will be tonight too. Man I can't have family or friends over during these games, I have to go it alone usually standing and pacing in front of the TV the entire time Lol

Back