• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx March Madness Bracket

Roll tide, Alabama and auburn championship matchup
proxy-image

Alabama basketball had a lot more potential this year than what was output. If Alabama could get hot they'd be a dangerous team. They whooped Gonzaga in Seattle

Oh they are hot … a hot steaming turd on a July day on Phoenix asphalt
I’m an Alabama fan and they will be lucky to win first round game the way they finished the season. Sure, they have potential if they play like they did earlier in the season. If they do win, get a good Texas Tech team. So many mental mistakes and turnovers to finish the season.

I’m an Alabama fan and they will be lucky to win first round game the way they finished the season. Sure, they have potential if they play like they did earlier in the season. If they do win, get a good Texas Tech team. So many mental mistakes and turnovers to finish the season.
He's just hating on Alabama because that's what he does. He doesn't even know anything about bama basketball

Go Virginia Tech!!

Happy to see more people creating a bracket and joining the group. Brackets lock on Thursday! Let’s try to get the group bigger! I’m hopping Davidson can make a run considering I love 5 minutes from their campus

How Gonzaga looking?
Good enough that quite a few jokers will pick them just like they do EVERY year. Cause they think this time will be different and they’ll FINALLY win it! But of course they never ever do and people never learn. Bwahahaha. They come sooooooo close but can’t ever seem to pull off the big one..

Anyways, despite that rant I picked Gonzaga this year because I’m really not all that bright. ?‍♂️

Back