• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx March Madness Bracket

I had Kentucky in the final four so my bracket is already ????

I don't mind though. Totally worth it to see them lose to a school I hadn't heard of until today. ?
I had a model that always did well for me in these small group challenges. I pick all the higher rated teams till the final four. It is there, I decided who I thought was better. I always squeak out a win. But, this year it looks like I am toast. I had a feeling, like many, there will be a lot of upsets. But, just like you, I prefer watching this upsets.

I had a model that always did well for me in these small group challenges. I pick all the higher rated teams till the final four. It is there, I decided who I thought was better. I always squeak out a win. But, this year it looks like I am toast. I had a feeling, like many, there will be a lot of upsets. But, just like you, I prefer watching this upsets.
Yea, I've noticed over the years ESPN scoring weights the points so much towards the later rounds that picking the first round upsets aren't all that worth it. (unless as you said it's a really big group..) Still, it feels good when you pick an upset and it actually happens.

Back