• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx March Madness Bracket

Lol

If they don't foul immediately here, they are dumb

Love would have been the last person I would have designed a 3 point play for right there. UNC lost that game more than Kansas won it. Tough one to digest there.
He had time to pass it off, he wanted to be the hero but needed to recognize tonight he was off, Manek should've been the shooter. Dang it!!!

Hell of a game. UNC made a memorable tournament run all things considered. Pretty good for an 8 seed.

Obviously would have been good to have the NC. But man…in some ways the win against Duke at the Final Four was just as sweet (arguably bigger in some ways).
That game stole the show from this one . Not as much glory in this . Think people will remember the duke - Carolina matchup more

He had time to pass it off, he wanted to be the hero but needed to recognize tonight he was off, Manek should've been the shooter. Dang it!!!
I think Manek was option 1 on the final play but he slipped/stumbled, Caleb was option #2. It sucks because it should've never gotten to that point.

There is a 0% chance Kansas wins this game. They are horrible. UNC came to play. Kansas is slow, lethargic, lazy, and uninterested in hitting any open shots whatsoever. Unless Carolina doesn't walk out on the floor in H2, they will win going away.
I love you man! ??

Back