• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southernwx March Madness Bracket Challenge

A lot of South Carolina fans were there actually, as this is South Carolina's first run in the NCAAT in a while, AND this was in Greenville (although it isn't an excuse for Duke). They were Kentucky like vs Marquette when they heated up.

The funny thing is, the DUKIE fans that were there early were rooting for Arkansas when Arkansas made a run. And then in the next game the NC fans joined in with the raucous SC fans when SC heated up for the second 2nd half in a row.

A lot of South Carolina fans were there actually, as this is South Carolina's first run in the NCAAT in a while, AND this was in Greenville (although it isn't an excuse for Duke). They were Kentucky like vs Marquette when they heated up.

The funny thing is, the DUKIE fans that were there early were rooting for Arkansas when Arkansas made a run. And then in the next game the NC fans joined in with the raucous SC fans when SC heated up for the second 2nd half in a row.
That's part of the beauty in this rivalry, we literally hate each other Lol.... Dook would never pull for the Heels no matter what and we would never pull for them devils no matter what.

Lol Carolina fans, Berry takes 13 steps and throws a stiff forearm....play on!
I think it was a good "no call", the guy was moving and reaching in, could've been a block, charge or no call and with the way the tourney as a whole is being called (less fouls, just look at the games, they're letting them play) then it was the right call.

I think it was a good "no call", the guy was moving and reaching in, could've been a block, charge or no call and with the way the tourney as a whole is being called (less fouls, just look at the games, they're letting them play) then it was the right call.
1e63e2673ff0bc136e4394ac271e27d0

I don't see how there is no call here? The whole tournament has been officiated poorly but I guess this is how you only get called for 10 fouls in an entire game. And no they aren't letting "them" play. Just the higher seeds

Here's what I'll say and honestly I'm not just saying this b/c I'm a Heels fan..... if he had kept his hands up and not reached he gets the call or should have but at first his hands are down and he leans in thus no call. Also he turns his shoulders, drops right shoulder to turn into Berry.... coached high school ball for years and heard that explanation a thousand times

Here's what I'll say and honestly I'm not just saying this b/c I'm a Heels fan..... if he had kept his hands up and not reached he gets the call or should have but at first his hands are down and he leans in thus no call. Also he turns his shoulders, drops right shoulder to turn into Berry.... coached high school ball for years and heard that explanation a thousand times
what about the 5 steps?

You're not buying it I know.... can you go over to the severe thread and answer my question? Lol

edit: I see you did... thanks! :cool:
I understand what you are saying after the dude from Gonzaga stick his hand through the basket to block a shot and they gave Collins a T I'm skeptical of everything

I understand what you are saying after the dude from Gonzaga stick his hand through the basket to block a shot and they gave Collins a T I'm skeptical of everything
I agree with that. Mike and Mike were talking about it this morning on the Fan and need some type of challenge in the last minute or something. That was horrendous. Honestly though the no goal tending call has no justification at all, other stuff I think officials are in a bad spot.....over the years they've been criticized for making too many calls and effecting the outcome of games so now they're really letting them play and that comes with it's own criticism. This morning they said that 3 less fouls per game are being called then during the regular season

Lol Carolina fans, Berry takes 13 steps and throws a stiff forearm....play on!
Nobody wants to talk about the 3 or 4 charges, in the last 4 or 5 minutes, that were called fouls on NC??? Clearly had the position and was in place???? There were poor calls everywhere

Poor calls are part of the game . Some use it as an excuse when they can't accept the fact their team got beat. It's more prevalent in football , the excuse part . But it can be found in all sports

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNC just needs to cut down those nets...LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good job picking 3 out of the 4 Final 4 group.... if you get that Zags/Heels championship you've got this. Gotta ask are you pulling for South Carolina even though it hurts your bracket or are you pulling for the Zags Lol?

Back