• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southernwx March Madness Bracket Challenge

I tried, for some reason it's not taking my email

Not joining in, but I think Florida makes it to at least the sweet 16 if their guard play is as good as it was at times in the season.

Not joining in, but I think Florida makes it to at least the sweet 16 if their guard play is as good as it was at times in the season.
Gonna be tough to get that far w/o the big guy and with a new coach who has never been to an NCAA tournament - but I've seen weirder go further ... we do have a good bench ...

Had the big guy not torn his ACL - I'd have FL as a Final 4 - we're lacking a leader and inside strength now ....

Only a few hours left to sing up . Winner gets a Southernwx shirt and a visa gift card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a few hours left to sing up . Winner gets a Southernwx shirt and a visa gift card

Why don't you start us off.... is this name your tune or are you going to tell us what you will be bellowing to the rafters?

Why don't you start us off.... is this name your tune or are you going to tell us what you will be bellowing to the rafters?

Hahaha Well I'm at the urologist dealing with this kidney stone so name THAT

Hahaha Well I'm at the urologist dealing with this kidney stone so name THAT

Ouch and double ouch! I've never had one but I've heard how painful they can be from others. Feel better soon!

Back