• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southernwx March Madness Bracket Challenge

kidney stones are no joke....having to deal with them while watching this tournament is not what i wanted....

You have one currently? If I don't pass mine by Monday they are gonna remove it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luck of the Irish isn't with me on this tourney ... :D
Hell no . Man when I do I feel like it's gonna be twins . Holy crap , I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Not even mid Atlantic folks ......

I have a very close friend who has had 2 very bad bouts - I am not a doctor so check into this before trying - but he managed to pass both by getting tons of lemons, squeezing them and drinking 7 oz of raw juice - not diluted, not chilled, no sugar, 3X day for 3 days - apparently the acid dissolved he stones a bit and loosened them, allowing them to pass within about 3 - 4 days.

Luck of the Irish isn't with me on this tourney ... :D

I have a very close friend who has had 2 very bad bouts - I am not a doctor so check into this before trying - but he managed to pass both by getting tons of lemons, squeezing them and drinking 7 oz of raw juice - not diluted, not chilled, no sugar, 3X day for 3 days - apparently the acid dissolved he stones a bit and loosened them, allowing them to pass within about 3 - 4 days.

Nice , I've actually heard something similar. I'm to the point now where I'll try anything so I'll give it a shot tonight and let you know

Nice , I've actually heard something similar. I'm to the point now where I'll try anything so I'll give it a shot tonight and let you know

Google 'Vinegar to dissolve kidney stones'. It appears to have the same effect as lemon juice, but perhaps easier to drink since its suggested that you mix apple cider vinegar with raw honey.

Well - here's an Irish Catholic Southern prayer goin' up for you on St. Patty's Day .... ;)

I'm busting worse than my winter forecast :(
Lol me too, I suck at this.... And reigning champs Nova just went down. The great equalizer when top seeds start to fall but in this case now I'm screwed, I had Nova all the way to championship game. Oh well..

Back