• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

SouthernWx get together?

Miami is always fun
[/QUOTE]
Never been , definitely fun ! Mmmm dancing with all the Latin women ! Baila! Baila!

There was an episode of Bob’s Burgers once where Bob went to meet up with his forum and found out nobody liked him.

Oh definitely lol, I just got the vibe you guys wanted to avoid myrtle entirely lol. North myrtle beach then if we go, idk if y’all want to deal with all the hood crap in myrtle beach. I haven’t been to myrtle since 2014!
I'd rather go to the Florida Gulf Coast but I know thats too far for the Carolina people

There was an episode of Bob’s Burgers once where Bob went to meet up with his forum and found out nobody liked him.
That's hilarious

I'd rather go to the Florida Gulf Coast but I know thats too far for the Carolina people
Ehhh 8 hours is it ? What’s so nice about the Florida gulf coast anyhow ! It’s the only part of the gulf coast with nice beaches I know that . Well a small sliver of Alabama .

Ehhh 8 hours is it ? What’s so nice about the Florida gulf coast anyhow ! It’s the only part of the gulf coast with nice beaches I know that . Well a small sliver of Alabama .
Yea I’m a GOM guy mainly because it’s where I’ve always gone. Better beaches, clear water and it’s only 5.5 hr drive. My wife like the Atlantic side better but she grow up going to Flagler beach.

Last edited:
Yea I’m a GOM guys mainly because it’s where I’ve always gone. Better beaches, clear water and it’s only 5.5 hr drive. My wife like the Atlantic side better but she grow up going to Flagler beach.
Yeah the water looks clear , I’d imagine it’s much easier for swimming . Lots more wave action on the Atlantic side and not as shallow . Especially on the outer banks . Water turns murky from South Carolina on down till Central - south Florida thanks to those slow winding muddy rivers . Pretty nice sky color blue along the crystal coast in nc.

How about we all just rock out in Daytona this November ? Who is with me ? @smast16 I bet your down , you were in the army in 2004-2005 no way this isn’t your type of music . @Tarheel1 ? Rock festivals are the most fun festivals you can go to! My god they are intense ! Lynrd sknyed playing as well! Might get the old heads out there ! @tramadoc ?

View attachment 84453
Why don’t y’all wussies come up here in September! Knotfest is going on with Slipknot and some good bands! You can probably even see snow! It’s at the end of September! ?❄️⛄

My first memories of the beach was Panama City.. I guess when that's the first memory it's hard to beat that.

If the cold lovers are to show up, I suggest the top of Beech Mtn, maybe Oz is available for rental.

Last edited:
Back