• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

SouthernWx get together?

Weather pickup lines - Hey babe are you the sun ? Because I just felt my layers warming and my CAPE just shot up !

Meh needs some work lol. Let’s see .

hey babe , if I was a thunderstorm would you be my rain ? If I was a hurricane would you be my eye ?

Weather pickup lines - Hey babe are you the sun ? Because I just felt my layers warming and my CAPE just shot up !

Meh needs some work lol. Let’s see .

hey babe , if I was a thunderstorm would you be my rain ? If I was a hurricane would you be my eye ?
For I just say hey I’m married but my wife isn’t here......that seems to work from what I’ve heard.

For I just say hey I’m married but my wife isn’t here......that seems to work from what I’ve heard.
Well at your age I would mention how many zeros your bank account has! Now that’s how you get the young ladies ! Then again you are 35, young enough for some ladies in the late 20s perhaps .

Well at your age I would mention how many zeros your bank account has! Now that’s how you get the young ladies ! Then again you are 35, young enough for some ladies in the late 20s perhaps .
Never. Also never tell them your real name. Code names for sure. No pictures either.. from what I’ve been told.

Zero pictures. Most of the ladies have BFs or husbands so they now the rules.
ok how about a 10 dollar Walgreens disposable camera , then burn the camera and pictures before leaving . Or put them all in a bottle and toss it to sea , if they are found then it was meant to be.

That might work.
So what time frame are we looking at anyhow ? Cheapest would definitely be later summer , post July 4 and before Labor Day? Or even after Labor Day in September . I stand by my suggestion for pawleys island , coastal sc is essentially 3-4 hours for all of the ga and nc posters .

So what time frame are we looking at anyhow ? Cheapest would definitely be later summer , post July 4 and before Labor Day? Or even after Labor Day in September . I stand by my suggestion for pawleys island , coastal sc is essentially 3-4 hours for all of the ga and nc posters .
Yea I can go next week. Let’s go.. it will all depend on how many can go and what people can afford. Worst case we we agree to a date and location this summer for next summer. Start a go fund me type page and everyone that goes pay there share. Give everyone time to plan etc....

How about we all just rock out in Daytona this November ? Who is with me ? @smast16 I bet your down , you were in the army in 2004-2005 no way this isn’t your type of music . @Tarheel1 ? Rock festivals are the most fun festivals you can go to! My god they are intense ! Lynrd sknyed playing as well! Might get the old heads out there ! @tramadoc ?

B04B2BC2-15A7-4FAB-93F0-B2C67A9D7CD6.png

Yea I can go next week. Let’s go.. it will all depend on how many can go and what people can afford. Worst case we we agree to a date and location this summer for next summer. Start a go fund me type page and everyone that goes pay there share. Give everyone time to plan etc....
I say we go in August or September... If we try to do it next summer we won't do it.. @SD I think said yesterday he couldn't go until the fall?

Reactions: SD
Was just eying some spots on pawleys , one oceanfront home is going for 3100 for a week last week of august . Occupancy is 14 people .

Just south of myrtle , beach side of Georgetown sc . Lots of golf courses . Popular spot for people from here to go to.
It would probably be cheaper to go to Myrtle if we're trying to get on that part of the coast..

It would probably be cheaper to go to Myrtle if we're trying to get on that part of the coast..
Oh definitely lol, I just got the vibe you guys wanted to avoid myrtle entirely lol. North myrtle beach then if we go, idk if y’all want to deal with all the hood crap in myrtle beach. I haven’t been to myrtle since 2014!

Back