• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Solar Eclipse Forecast

My office is having a viewing party between 2:30 and 3:00 with Sun Drop and Moon Pies.

Traffic in Tennessee
4d06ffccc33b1884ecc363e83c4ffbb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if one isnt in the path of totality and doesnt have eclipse glasses, will there be any noticeable darkness or lessening of daylight ?

totality in my backyard in 2024... lmao.

Weather is perfect here today, too bad it's not today.:p
We will get about 80 to 85 percent on that one over here. The next comparable one to this one today is going to be in 2045 and that one will have a much larger path and also be over 6 minutes long at peak.

Yep I saw that....so hold onto to those eclipse glasses after this once in a lifetime event because it happens again in 7 years Lol

I wanna buy a bunch cheap and resell for a profit after this craziness...

and totality goes across San Antonio Austin and DFW then, cannot even imagine the hype here for that one...

I guess we are more than partly cloudy at the moment! :(

I wish i had prepared a little better for this eclipse but i am determined to see the total eclipse in 2024. Looks like it will go through the southern plains northeastward to the midwest and great lakes.

I had initially thought awhile back of going north but a 9 hour drive one way and honestly the area I was looking at looks pretty terrible... from SE Nebraska towards Kansas City

plus when I planned other vacations it kind of fell by the wayside lol

Back