• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Solar Eclipse Forecast

The Boy Scout Camp for the NE Georgia Council is in path of totality (Clayton GA) and, they have big event plans for scouts and the public/media etc... it s name is....Wait for It..

http://nega-bsa.org/camps/rainey-mountain/
Lol you found probably one of my favorite scout camps! I heard about this back in May, as I am part of the NE GA Council. but decided to just find another area. There are several fields there, but not large ones.

Is anyone else planning to travel to a total eclipse location? I'm heading up to KY. Will go rain or shine since I have family there.

Well according to weather.com it's going to rain every day through August 22. So I guess we can expect cloudy conditions for the eclipse.

Yep, headed to the Greenville area. Probably hang out in the mall with the wife until time to see the event.
Cool! Eat at the Cheesecake Factory! It's in the mall!

06z gfs for Eclipse day
8734d673a59dc50eff2b99d4cf132e30.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean obviously that's not a forecast I was just posting it since it's in range . Now we can watch and see how it progresses over the next two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I expect it to start to trend drier. I cannot possibly imagine us having this much rain this long. Just hoping one stray cloud doesn't block the view lol. We do have a long way to go, so let's hope it ends up showing nothing.

Back