• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site Upgrade

Hi Shawn..I still cannot log in from pc..if you can please send reset password email ,I hope that will work..
Thanks for all your work!!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Alright, I will reset your password but there's an issue. How will I deliver it to you since it changes, it will log you out; lol.

Alright, I will reset your password but there's an issue. How will I deliver it to you since it changes, it will log you out; lol.
I took care of this on FB he should be fine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Okay mobile friends. The fix has been applied. You should have page navigation at the top and bottom now. You can click the button and manually put a page number in even.
The January Thread isn’t coming up on my iPhone, tried logging off and back on. Any suggestions? Thanks

The January Thread isn’t coming up on my iPhone, tried logging off and back on. Any suggestions? Thanks
Try clearing your cache/history on safari. If you don't want to do that, maybe try install g google chrome browser app or tapatalk

I can’t access the forum via tapa

I bet ya it's because the stupid tapa plugin needs to be updated. I'll update it.. but know i absolutely hate tapatalk. Give me a few.

No rush . Yeah it says something about the server then forces you to open in browser

I pushed the update.. try now.. sometimes it can take a bit to sync again.

Are there supposed to be ads showing up on top starting with this update? I'm seeing them on both my PC and phone but don't recall seeing them before on a regular basis. TIA

Edit: I'm seeing video ads both on top and on the bottom.

Edit: Is anyone besides Rosie (I assume based on her like) and myself seeing these ads?

Last edited:
Are there supposed to be ads showing up on top starting with this update? I'm seeing them on both my PC and phone but don't recall seeing them before on a regular basis. TIA

Edit: I'm seeing video ads both on top and on the bottom.

Edit: Is anyone besides Rosie (I assume based on her like) and myself seeing these ads?

check now.

Would be cool if only the top 10 threads were on the homepage. Hate loading them all when I don’t (or anyone really) frequents them all to discuss old stuff. Maybe have an option to load the rest or a drop down.

Would be cool if only the top 10 threads were on the homepage. Hate loading them all when I don’t (or anyone really) frequents them all to discuss old stuff. Maybe have an option to load the rest or a drop down.

This wasn't a bad idea. It saves resources by querying the database less, and most if not everyone skips those pages. I have now changed it to show the top 10, which I may tune down even more. For those that want to see more, there's now a navigation menu for pages underneath.

I don't know if this is the place for this but any chance of the dark theme option in the future? For me personally it is easier on the eyes. I understand if the interest isn't there though I don't expect it to be implemented just for me. Thanks!

I don't know if this is the place for this but any chance of the dark theme option in the future? For me personally it is easier on the eyes. I understand if the interest isn't there though I don't expect it to be implemented just for me. Thanks!

A lot of people are requesting it. I wish xenforo way a bit better with their styling options.. but at some point I can probably at least make the text areas/background darker.

Back