• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Wx Threat: March 28-31, 2017

Could be wrong but I imagine if a Coastal Complex doesn't develop that could be another Moderate Day on tap for Thursday.
Yep the pattern is certainly ripe to get a nice coastal MCS but I do think even in the event of a coastal MCS event there should be enough forcing and dynamics to the north to get some severe weather. Though the MCS will obviously limit the overall extent

12z euro is more aggressive vs the gfs which cuts the return flow off with a complex along the coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12z euro is more aggressive vs the gfs which cuts the return flow off with a complex along the coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eager to see if the GFS comes around to the Euro. Thursday could be quite a busy day.

Geez, the 18z 3k Nam is down right rough looking and that coastal is far off shore and doesn't appear to be affecting the convection whatsoever
nam3km_mslp_pcpn_frzn_seus_60.png

RIP Kelley Williamson! Storm chaser! Died in a car crash chasing this afternoon ! :(

If that's who I think it is, I really enjoyed watching his live feeds during chases and his southern accent was the best. Prayers to his family.

Looks like my location is on the Western most edge of the Mod Risk area. Will have to see if the Moderate winds up getting expanded in later outlooks further west.

Amazingly there's a moderate risk up for tomorrow in N mississippi and W TN and there's almost nothing said here about it. Do yall think the threat is overplayed by SPC? Too much uncertainty?

Severe weather chats always seems a little slow go up till bout 24 hours out, business should pick up if signals continue to show strong threats in region

Back