• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather Threat April 2-3

Isn't this moving a little faster east than expected? I would think North Ga will be seeing the storms by 11 am to 1 pm.

57bf0fc901673ba4a738d3fb2640e529.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two reported deaths in Louisiana per USA Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sad - those folks probably woke up this morning thinking about life's simple things, like perhaps how much they wished it was a 3 day weekend with no work tomorrow :(

Last edited:
From gawxnative double cc's on the Alexandria cell
6909dce124c04872a1a959ffe415f457.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Another junk system for us in North Central AL. Its almost comical how each event you hear local Mets. (specifically one in particular) talk about the next one being the big one, but needing to get through the current situation first. Well, since that started, we are now at event 4 or 5 without anything to discuss but a few hailers.

Another junk system for us in North Central AL. Its almost comical how each event you hear local Mets. (specifically one in particular) talk about the next one being the big one, but needing to get through the current situation first. Well, since that started, we are now at event 4 or 5 without anything to discuss but a few hailers.
And I for one am quite thankful for that ;)

Back