• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather Threat April 2-3

Wonder if emergency management just went to the wrong area with this conflicting information here?

Velocity at time of Warned Storm in Paulding County

IMG_9002.jpg

WSB saying there were no tornado touch downs. No indications of rotation at this time and the SS warning over Atlanta has expired.

I'm about 5 minutes from the airport and we're dry so far but it's getting very dark out.

Yeah I keep seeing reports of injuries despite some news organizations saying nothing happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sons roommate is at home in Dallas and says there are tops of trees that were snapped off. He is about 2 miles from where the reports are coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be a lot of confusion. WSB keeps saying there was not a touchdown and no inuries.

Well I'll find out soon enough on my way home later I live about 5 miles from the area that was hit

Yeah, tornado warnings have popped up twice in the last few minutes for areas in central Georgia

Friend of mine just got out in Dallas, GA and can't find damage anywhere after what he was hearing reported.

Back