• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather Threat 1/1/17-1/2/17

Well, looks like BMX is of the belief that the rain has worked over the atmosphere, and the threat is confined to the SE portion of their CWA.

image4.png

ATM we received over 4 in of rain just from today, WOW!!!

These thunderstorms are amazing today, dangerous but amazing

Looks like Gulf Shores, Alabama got hit by a tornado with quite a bit of damage.

Ron Burgundy link said:
[quote author=accu35 link=topic=84.msg7388#msg7388 date=1483387205]
ATM we received over 4 in of rain just from today, WOW!!!
Where are you?
[/quote]Jackson AL

I have never seen such a energetic storms as these

Drought killer here, I'm at over five and a quarter since New Years Eve with tons of heavy precip to come. And I have a leak in the roof, great.

ARCC link said:
Drought killer here, I'm at over five and a quarter since New Years Eve with tons of heavy precip to come. And I have a leak in the roof, great.
You have had a lot of rain in Coosa County, l have had 4.4" so far since 12/31/16. this is going to help all the area ponds and river systems and your correct a lot more to come tonight.

sigwx said:
ARCC link said:
You have had a lot of rain in Coosa County, l have had 4.4" so far since 12/31/16. this is going to help all the area ponds and river systems and your correct a lot more to come tonight.

Confirmed tornado on the ground near Dothan, AL.

Southeast of Dothan

Four people were killed by a tornado that tore through southern Houston County Monday night.

Gov. Robert Bentley’s office has confirmed four deaths, which occurred in the Rehobeth area.

Back