• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe weather potential May 2 - 4

Day 2 outlook updated appears to have widen the moderate threat in LA/MS and slide it furthest east into GA slightly.
1620063268580.png

Tha
Looked at several of the models and my take is this, anything could happen this afternoon. The tornado threat will materialize or not based on surface boundaries across AL. Right combination and it could get nasty like yesterday or it could just be a loud day.

I think the highest threat area across AL will be between BHM and the boundary across North AL where any outflow could back surface winds.
The HRRR maybe trying to do that with the supercells firing along the interstate

Elberton couplet looks better, maybe some behind it as well
D9A860D2-AA7C-4E75-A92F-42E6D0DE9830.jpg

Radar is picking up on the roation this close to the beam. I'm afraid the axis that this storm is on will be the one arcc talked about. Only time will tell though

Yeap sitting here in Paulding County GA and noticing thru the window it's a whole lot brighter now that's concerning

Storm near alabama border will likely go tornado warned soon. It's picking up a good bit of steam

Back