• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe weather potential May 2 - 4

Downeastnc

Reaction score
Just had a decent little microburst here with this unwarned cell, it was ramping up a little hail core right as it approached and then it must have collapsed right over me cause we easily had winds 50-70 mph, big branches down, literally ripped my neighbors mailbox from the ground and tossed it across the street etc....probably the best storm winds IMBY in several years outside of canes....

Reaction score
Potentially big issues headed for bham metro and the areas that have had heavy rain all day. In addition to the flash flood emergency there is a wake low forming on the backside of the system Screenshot_20210504-180256_RadarScope.jpg

Zander98al

Reaction score
Potentially big issues headed for bham metro and the areas that have had heavy rain all day. In addition to the flash flood emergency there is a wake low forming on the backside of the system View attachment 83220
Oh crud. That's not good. Last one we had knocked down two trees in my yard.. almost worst case scenario with that.