• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather February 16th -18 2022

Bro... these are literally your first posts in this thread. SIX DAYS before the event.

With respect, all you did was hype and cut down the extremely educated posters suggesting a more messy day. Which is that is happening rather than a day of full discreet supercells.

Yes, there will be a few tornados today. Yes, today is a severe weather event. Yes, people need to be informed. Is this a top of the graph severe event? Not even remotely close.
I said at the time that's what it looked like, but weather changes analogs of the synoptic scale indicated my vibes were validated, still stand by my thoughts then of a possible tornado oubtreak. And nobody was even posting on here because of a winter weather threat, so no I was cutting anything out... And also I never said this was a day of full discreet cells where are you getting this from.. and never said it wasn't going to be messy... everything was on point with how I still feel.

Bottom line is we need separate thread for bama Ms TN etc for weather compared to NC SC Ga folks. Just not the same and clutters the board/topic
Don't think separating will be good. I feel like invalidating others thoughts on a event should stop but idk. All I'm trying to do is take a lead and see what a possibility of happening is.

Don't think separating will be good. I feel like invalidating others thoughts on a event should stop but idk. All I'm trying to do is take a lead and see what a possibility of happening is.
Criticism is not invalidating . If you post on a forum , and especially if you start suggesting extremes then you should expect to be met with strong criticism . No hard feelings

I still say you may get a couple rotating cells but that looks to be closer towards Mississippi and closer to the coast where you get more SB Cape. Nothing really screams tornadoes with this system. An outbreak is multiple tornadoes across multiple states. This doesn't even scream scattered and is much more isolated if it even happens at all. The biggest threat with this system is going to be from the straight line winds. Now that definitely can cause problems as I wouldn't be surprised to see gusts around 60-70 mph with some of these storms but without any SB Cape you're not going to get any widespread tornadoes if you can get any of them at all.

Last post from me off topic ,then all severe weather. Appreciate the opposing views lickwx really hit it home, just because you get criticism doesn't mean someone is invalidating your opinion on a event or situation, I think that really needs to be heeded. Arguments and bickering is inevitable eventually. But taking something personal from someone not agreeing with how you think things will play, out is stupid. Trolling though is just trolling though so that needs to chill a bit lol.

Back