• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather April 30th-May 1st

Under a severe storm watch now. Looks like a line of storms is coming this way. And my son has a baseball game at 7:30.

Rain shield activate!
febddf9d996e676cd91567d520464188.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Here comes the line, approaching the Wake Co. buzzsaw. Will be lucky to pick up 10 minutes of showers. It should build back up on the other side of 95 after it gets past the thunderstorm killer, though.

Here comes the line, approaching the Wake Co. buzzsaw. Will be lucky to pick up 10 minutes of showers. It should build back up on the other side of 95 after it gets past the thunderstorm killer, though.

Looks like a SC I-95 Special

Screen_Shot_2017-05-01_at_8.35.47_PM.png

The hrrr is real excited about redevelopment across wake

Well, seems like the storms went around us or fell apart before getting here. At least my son was able to play his baseball game. It still has that feel of storms outside. Very warm and windy.

The hrrr is real excited about redevelopment across wake

It's always excited about something. But it may be right. The line looks a bit better the last few frames.

Mike Maze posted on Facebook everything fizzled out before getting to Wake or went south. He said it should be quiet now around here.

Yep the severe threat looks done. I'll be ok with a little rain and thunder though

Good luck. This has become a theme here the past few years. Whenever we get under a watch we usually don't get anything at all.

Well, now it's thundering here. Guess the secret is taking away the severe threat.

Back