• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Weather April 30th-May 1st

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
859b8e7e458df67aa25cbb4eb485e83d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Euro continues to slow this system way down now looking more like a late Sunday Monday event .
Heavy rain will be a big issue as mentioned before

Looks like on 0Z GFS the system loses some steam right around 18Z Sunday over Northwest MS only to strengthen moving toward AL. Seems to me it would hold the strength better considering time of day and what it looks like coming out of AR.

Still questions about Sunday . Looks linear at this point and cape values are less than impressive . One thing is for sure, heavy rain is coming for many

Heavy heavy rain and widespread wind damage look to be the biggest threats at this point .

Lots of rain rain next week
2655ff24b4615507f2883a486fd7c830.png

That's a lot of rain for sure if it is right. right at 4 inches of rain here if it's right. This even gives much of FLA a good rainfall.

That's a lot of rain for sure if it is right. right at 4 inches of rain here if it's right. This even gives much of FLA a good rainfall.

12z gfs is even wetter . Let's hope it verifies

12z gfs is even wetter . Let's hope it verifies

Fingers crossed! Get it why you can! Can shut off at any minute

I agree the last 2 Mays have been dreadful

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Well, last year's end of summer into fall was purely terrible watching no rain fall for months except for feeder bands from Hermine and Matthew. I would prefer rain now as well, but I would take tons now, and average later. Don't need a prolonged drought for several years.

Back