• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe weather 3/30-4/1 2021

Both Nam models show a tornado threat in Carolinas. Maybe low threat but a threat. The other models don’t really show much tornado risk. Something to watch but for now we can assume the Nam is likely to aggressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HRRR has been on point lately.

Yeah new HRRR is depicting what’s usually been happening the past few severe events ... front is faster and most of it will end up as crapvection .... per HRRR .. maybe some gusty winds but bleh bigger story would be the cold after

Yeah new HRRR is depicting what’s usually been happening the past few severe events ... front is faster and most of it will end up as crapvection .... per HRRR .. maybe some gusty winds but bleh bigger story would be the cold after
If you blend the nam and hrrr your area may sit solid

Have faith, you and I are on the same severe weather team! We will prevail. fro will fail! EASTERN piedmont is top!

If you blend the nam and hrrr your area may sit solid
True yeah the end of the HRRR looked a bit more interesting but things just usually don’t play out perfectly like that ... I’m sure these storms are going to move in a bit quicker than even modeled now .. timing would be everything and cloud cover looks to be abundant .. I’m hesitant to give it a green light for severe

7ff19f269bda21272d14c2e8a25eb3d1.jpg

The placement of that low pressure on the 3k Nam

Long range HRRR showing what models will end up trending towards kind of already show .. more crapvection and quicker timing .. still doesn’t get here at a good time and there too much clouds and rain before .. heavy rain event then significant cold snap behind

Whatever happens will happen. Can't depend on the models for much these days.

Back