Severe Severe Threat 3/31-4/3

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Yeah if that verifies this won’t be much of an issue
Certainly wouldn't warrant a hatched enhanced risk, in my opinion. This will be the second time this year that SPC got it way wrong in my area, if it verifies. To be honest, most of the model guidance, once again, were predicting a weaker environment for severe storms. I mean, the surface low is in Michigan. That's usually an Ohio Valley threat.

Certainly wouldn't warrant a hatched enhanced risk, in my opinion. This will be the second time this year that SPC got it way wrong in my area, if it verifies. To be honest, most of the model guidance, once again, were predicting a weaker environment for severe storms. I mean, the surface low is in Michigan. That's usually an Ohio Valley threat.
On cue the HRRR at 19z goes back to much more cape and higher tornado ingredients 😂 love model watching. We will see how it plays out

IMG_7939.png

I think they are waiting on a possible secondary MCS to develop over Central Miss/AL for possible action to the East. It's just a possibility, however.

Anyone in north Georgia confirm whether what’s showing on radar is reaching ground? Maybe early shower could help stabilize things alittle?
I live in southeastern Bartow County and radar currently shows showers over me. But I haven’t seen so much as a sprinkle, and in fact there is sunshine peeking out of the clouds at the moment. I’ll admit, the periodic sunshine we’ve seen this afternoon has me concerned about later tonight.

Reactions: Snow_chaser