• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

If this long-lived supercell over Moore County holds together it's definitely on a general trajectory towards @SD & @Rain Cold
We had a severe sprinkle earlier and enough wind gusts to screw up my cornhole game. Other than that, it’s been a pleasant day. Looking forward to some showers with the frontal passage later.

We had a severe sprinkle earlier and enough wind gusts to screw up my cornhole game. Other than that, it’s been a pleasant day. Looking forward to some showers with the frontal passage later.

Yeah it's been a very pleasant day outside of the storms, perfect evening to sit outside on the porch

Was thinking the line of storms coming to NEGa looked like they were weakening but now not so much? The one coming up 85 towards Lavonia and Toccoa looks like it might be bad according to radar. I wish I knew more to know the details. Especially now that it's gettting dark. Urggg:(

Was thinking the line of storms coming to NEGa looked like they were weakening but now not so much? The one coming up 85 towards Lavonia and Toccoa looks like it might be bad according to radar. I wish I knew more to know the details. Especially now that it's gettting dark. Urggg:(
Yes it is one to watch as:
1) It is moving to the "right" of the general flow
2) It has been popping rotation from time to time.

Very surprised on the low amount of lighting strikes with this event for my area. Mainly been rain and wind. Only heard thunder twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That storm headed up 85 I’m surprised there no severe thunderstorm warning for it. Looks strong to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's been a lot of great stuff here the past 48 or so ... Thanks!

Let's just hope that analysis isn't and hasn't been lost in the PBP ... much to learn and take away for the next time ... ;)

Wouldn't be surprised if another severe t'storm or tornado watch goes up later this evening for the Carolinas ahead of these storms now crossing into SC from GA given the environment ahead.

This line is looking really beefy. Might be heading to my beother’s house here in the next 20 minutes. His house has stood for over 100 years. I’ll take my chances

Back