• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe potential April 13th-15th Palm Sunday Weekend

I think the bad stuff is suppose to roll in about 7 tonight. Sun is popping out and with as much cape as we have that’s not a good thing.
I just thought all the moderate rain I’ve had, would work over the air? GSP says models are concerning, but lack of radar development, gives them pause

Some activity is starting to percolate out of the CU field on the GA/AL border

It's a race against time as far as whether it can organize before moving through here.

I just thought all the moderate rain I’ve had, would work over the air? GSP says models are concerning, but lack of radar development, gives them pause
Could the models be wrong? Sure they are wrong all the time about snow. But if you walk outside you can just feel the air. I would still bet on storms rolling through later tonight.

Sun coming out really isn’t a good thing. I do think there will be a round two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that's going to be most worrisome going forward in the areas that clear for a while is the storms that are starting to develop in Georgia based off radar. Will there be enough there for them to rotate?

The thing that's going to be most worrisome going forward in the areas that clear for a while is the storms that are starting to develop in Georgia based off radar. Will there be enough there for them to rotate?

Hrrr shows them picking up strength as they head east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With sun in and out.. now 79 DP 70.. Winds keep swinging SW to SE at times.. so with that anything that develops far enough south with be needing to be watched

The new Nam and HRRR are worrisome ... I’m already seeing very strong winds outside in any thunderstorm here at UNCC campus .. models seeing what looks to be a squall line of maybe even super cells .. check of the difference the 18z Nam is in regards to wind gust parameters than the 12z was in a short matter of time

Attachments

• 533FAC98-32EC-4201-BF07-3A5B46A41D83.jpeg
    533FAC98-32EC-4201-BF07-3A5B46A41D83.jpeg
    693.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 116A4094-0F8A-49BD-B5F9-363B519CDC06.jpeg
    116A4094-0F8A-49BD-B5F9-363B519CDC06.jpeg
    687.3 KB · Views: 42
The new Nam and HRRR are worrisome ... I’m already seeing very strong winds outside in any thunderstorm here at UNCC campus .. models seeing what looks to be a squall line of maybe even super cells .. check of the difference the 18z Nam is in regards to wind gust parameters than the 12z was in a short matter of time
Had a gust of 33mph here earlier

Athens is neither in the TOR watch or the ST watch.... we will see if the line can make this far east like the NAM and HRRR show.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back