• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September 2024

Brunswick County schools have been closed all week. Will be closed all next week at a minimum. Goal is to pivot to online for forseeable future.

Impressive streak here

2.78 overnight last night
6.85 for the calendar week
11.33 in the last 6 days
12.46 for Sept

I remember about 10 days ago the EPS mean was around .8 for the 15 day period, lol oops
And you still were talking about drought! Smh . 🌭

Impressive streak here

2.78 overnight last night
6.85 for the calendar week
11.33 in the last 6 days
12.46 for Sept

I remember about 10 days ago the EPS mean was around .8 for the 15 day period, lol oops
That was a super local cell last night looks like on the wundermap. You get north of downtown Fuquay and there was next to nothing

The drought continues to get worse over much of the southeast, except for most of the Carolinas and Mississippi. North GA, southeast Tenn, and north Alabama are the worst. Francine helped out in other parts of those states, along with Mississippi, but did not end it. It's out of our area, but it is getting really serious in parts of West Virginia and Ohio. D4 drought up there.

The drought continues to get worse over much of the southeast, except for most of the Carolinas and Mississippi. North GA, southeast Tenn, and north Alabama are the worst. Francine helped out in other parts of those states, along with Mississippi, but did not end it. It's out of our area, but it is getting really serious in parts of West Virginia and Ohio. D4 drought up there.

Except for Debby and this unnamed system this week, drought would be a big story for more of the Carolinas. Except maybe I-95 east in NC.
1726756343180.jpeg

Jonesville, SC

Attachments

• 1726756274566.jpeg
    1726756274566.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 2
Back