• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe POSS SEVERE WEATHER STARTING 05-17-2019 and BEYOND

Crazy that some folks at the other board are calling it a bust already.

I am not sure what has to happen to say it's living up to the hype. Seems there have been a lot of tornado warned storms already.

Man....is there a tornado on the ground near Estelline? If there's not, what I just came upon is creepy as HECK. I was looking at Pack's stream and it looked like a thunderstorm with some lowering on the way, now looking now and it's as dark as NIGHT about 5-10 minutes later.

Edit: I honestly can't blame him for leaving, because my word.

I am not sure what has to happen to say it's living up to the hype. Seems there have been a lot of tornado warned storms already.
I think people were comparing it to april 27th 2011 compared to that i could see it being a bust. Because compared to april 27 2011 that was a one in a generation event.

Gonna repost:

If you can't get in, I just saw some RFD winds and their chaser has it. It's raining too. That might be ugly.

Back