• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tillerson was grilled today at his confirmation hearing by Sen. Rubio and I've not made up my mind completely about Tillerson but I will admit he more than held his own in my opinion.

metwannabe said:
Wow Tillerson was grilled today at his confirmation hearing by Sen. Rubio and I've not made up my mind completely about Tillerson but I will admit he more than held his own in my opinion.

Yeah, but look who he is.  He's practiced bullshitting for 40 years. lol

Shawn said:
metwannabe said:

Yeah, but look who he is.  He's practiced bullshitting for 40 years. lol
Great point.... I have concerns when Rubio is concerned.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RE: January thread part deux

Not weather related but anybody watching Trump signing executive orders....lol omg it's obvious he's never done that. People telling him to give out the pens, he almost gave Nancy Pelosi one of the documents haha

January thread part deux

metwannabe said:
Not weather related but anybody watching Trump signing executive orders....lol omg it's obvious he's never done that. People telling him to give out the pens, he almost gave Nancy Pelosi one of the documents haha

HAHA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: January thread part deux

whatalife said:
metwannabe said:
Not weather related but anybody watching Trump signing executive orders....lol omg it's obvious he's never done that.  People telling him to give out the pens, he almost gave Nancy Pelosi one of the documents haha

HAHA!

Yeah non-traditional that's for sure....  news commentators were even laughing.  But hey he's a non-traditional POTUS.  Anyway I'll keep in on topic from now on.... Lol

January thread part deux

metwannabe said:
whatalife said:
metwannabe said:
Not weather related but anybody watching Trump signing executive orders....lol omg it's obvious he's never done that.  People telling him to give out the pens, he almost gave Nancy Pelosi one of the documents haha

HAHA!

Yeah non-traditional that's for sure....  news commentators were even laughing.  But hey he's a non-traditional POTUS.  Anyway I'll keep in on topic from now on.... Lol

See already a trend breaker. SMH.

Hopefully he will be able to right the ship & clean the garbage out of Washington & also repair the damage Obama has done for the last 8 years. That is what is awesome. He is not part of the establishment.

I'll keep a weary eye on things.. Things have to change here around the state. Change really can't be bad here and there.

I love the overreaction from op runs. they are priceless

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I guess it's kinda like just wanting a sugar daddy and instead you become First Lady
dd72417399666ed9332eddd0edbd2948.jpg

White House press briefing about to get underway.... I'm betting this may be one of the most watched presser ever! Lol

Trump signed an executive order that states that the United States has offically withdrawn from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Yep like it or not he's wasting no time doing the things he said he would do.... He also reinstated the ban on federal funding for international abortions, which isn't surprising it gets reinstated or removed depending on the party in control.

the republicans are a disaster. 7 years to come up with a healthcare plan and theh produce nothing . Pathetic .

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Yep and some voted to repeal Obamacare when Obama was in office, those same senators voted not to repeal now that it would actually get signed into law..... window dressing at it's best/worst right there. Just goes to show you all politicians have an agenda: too keep their power! Like it or not it's why Trump won, people are fed up with politicians. Fact is if the Dems had run someone with little to no political experience they would have probably won no matter what their agenda, majority are just sick and tired of politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back