• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he believes it, then it's his choice. I rather someone post that I don't agree with than have a poster who controls thought of someone else. This is a continuing discussion, the good, bad, and ugly.

Controlling someone else's thoughts? What? This is utter nonsense and takes my response completely out of context. Thanks.

Belittling wont help. Education and presentation of facts to the contrary is all we can do.

No matter how many facts, figures, and legitimately reasonable points you throw at Jessy89, he still comes up baseless conspiracy theories more readily than Jameis Winston throws interceptions.

Come on dude. The Republicans went after Obama at every turn. Held numerous hearings in Congress. Hannity, Tucker, O'Reilly literally got rich off of hating on Obama. Our sitting president was one of the people that complained about EVERYTHING Obama ever did.
I was not on this forum then. I believe you. I’m sure it’s only going to get much uglier when Biden is in there.

It's divisive bogus claims like this that keep me out of this thread, again a poster just labeled all who wear the badge part of the problem.

When 10% of "protesters" burn and loot businesses and the other 90% watch and say nothing, then they are ALL part of the problem. Bet if I made that statement there wouldn't be a shortage of down-votes and negative comments that's for sure.... geez

Protesters were turning in looters and rioters actually......and there are cops that turn in bad cops.....but the majority do not, you can think what you want but there are thousands of videos of a cop beating someone while other cops watch. Its not some rare thing it is literally part of their culture.

Cops refer to each other as bricks in the wall, and those that speak out or snitch ( break the blue wall ) often lose their job or are reassigned to desk jobs or demoted, just read up on it before you say I am making a sweeping claim because again its much more prevalent than you apparently know.

A few sources for you to check out....here literally half of the cops surveyed admitted to keeping quiet on abuse, so the real number is probably even higher than that.....

The sampling of current officers was comprised of 2,698 fulltime officers from twenty-one different states. A total 1,116 of the 2,657 officers asked to complete a confidential questionnaire, did so. This equates to a response rate of 42 percent. An additional forty-one officers provided confidential interviews. The following facts were revealed.

· In response to “Please describe the first time you witnessed misconduct by another employee but took no action,” 46 percent (532) advised they had witnessed misconduct by another employee, but concealed what they knew.

· In response to the question “At the time of the incident occurred, what did you think would happen if you revealed what had taken place?” the five reasons listed most often were: I would be ostracized (177 times); the officer who committed the misconduct would be disciplined or fired (88 times); I would be fired from my job (73 times); I would be “blackballed” (59 times); the administration would not do anything even if I reported it. (54 times)

· 73 percent of the individuals pressuring officers to keep quiet about the misconduct were leaders.

· Eight percent (40) of the 509 officers who admitted to intentionally withholding the information about officer misconduct were upper administrators. The upper administrators of the average American police department comprises only five percent of the agency.

I was not on this forum then. I believe you. I’m sure it’s only going to get much uglier when Biden is in there.

And if you voted against Biden. I believe you have the right to criticize all his decisions in which you disagree with. One reason I vote is to have a voice and a opinion about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe if all the people who want to post about conspiracy theories should start a thread about it? There is no place in this thread for 5g, microchip,alien abductions or Jewish control of banking or any other unprovable ideas.

The coin shortage is real thing. I actually think Sweden is a cashless country. So I don’t think a cashless country is unrealistic. I mean debit and credit is easier to track and Democrats would love to track all of our money and spending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Protesters were turning in looters and rioters actually......and there are cops that turn in bad cops.....but the majority do not, you can think what you want but there are thousands of videos of a cop beating someone while other cops watch. Its not some rare thing it is literally part of their culture.

Cops refer to each other as bricks in the wall, and those that speak out or snitch ( break the blue wall ) often lose their job or are reassigned to desk jobs or demoted, just read up on it before you say I am making a sweeping claim because again its much more prevalent than you apparently know.

A few sources for you to check out....here literally half of the cops surveyed admitted to keeping quiet on abuse, so the real number is probably even higher than that.....

The sampling of current officers was comprised of 2,698 fulltime officers from twenty-one different states. A total 1,116 of the 2,657 officers asked to complete a confidential questionnaire, did so. This equates to a response rate of 42 percent. An additional forty-one officers provided confidential interviews. The following facts were revealed.

· In response to “Please describe the first time you witnessed misconduct by another employee but took no action,” 46 percent (532) advised they had witnessed misconduct by another employee, but concealed what they knew.

· In response to the question “At the time of the incident occurred, what did you think would happen if you revealed what had taken place?” the five reasons listed most often were: I would be ostracized (177 times); the officer who committed the misconduct would be disciplined or fired (88 times); I would be fired from my job (73 times); I would be “blackballed” (59 times); the administration would not do anything even if I reported it. (54 times)

· 73 percent of the individuals pressuring officers to keep quiet about the misconduct were leaders.

· Eight percent (40) of the 509 officers who admitted to intentionally withholding the information about officer misconduct were upper administrators. The upper administrators of the average American police department comprises only five percent of the agency.
And that could be said for Churches, educators, politicians, athletes, FBI, CIA and many others. Abuse of power is nothing new and it’s human nature. Is it right? Hell no but it happens and my advice to more than half that get abused by police is this. Stop resisting and go along with them. Most times it’s resistance that creates the escalation. Yes more training and cameras and accountability need to be done.

So anyone wanna take a guess at what's going on in Iran? Is it a true rebel group or is it funded by Isreal or the US?

May I...

I'm not sure a political thread is really going to be worth it in here. I'd be willing to listen and have with how the protests and rioting has looked very stupid (it does), and I agree that the outrage culture has gotten silly with things like changing the name of a pancake brand for starters, but when you start talking about conspiracy theories like "Bill Gates wants a microchip implanted in the COVID vaccine" and "5G is only evil" for starters...please.

There are many other reasons to be legitimately worried about rushing a vaccine. I will most likely need one though (unless I do decide to take a risk and reverse from trying to go in that field) and I'll take it when it is needed unless I hear about side effects that worry me.

For something that's funny, here's one Twitter opinion on Obama...lmao:

May I...

I'm not sure a political thread is really going to be worth it in here. I'd be willing to listen and have with how the protests and rioting has looked very stupid (it does), and I agree that the outrage culture has gotten silly with things like changing the name of a pancake brand for starters, but when you start talking about conspiracy theories like "Bill Gates wants a microchip implanted in the COVID vaccine" and "5G is only evil" for starters...please.

There are many other reasons to be legitimately worried about rushing a vaccine. I will most likely need one though (unless I do decide to take a risk and reverse from trying to go in that field) and I'll take it when it is needed unless I hear about side effects that worry me.

For something that's funny, here's one Twitter opinion on Obama...lmao:

Wtf

This guy has some good videos. Feel like he is spot on with the first couple minutes here about the border wall.

I'm gonna call BS on anyone saying they would not be blaming Obama. We are almost 4 yrs past his presidency and many of yall still bring him up and blame him for all kinds of stuff.
I would not blame him today. In 2012, I do blame him for the DOJ could of came out a lot sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back