• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason you don’t believe numbers or news post. The fact that this virus has became political is sick.

Since you and @NCSNOW are bringing politics into this thread: who played as big a part in this as just about any other politician and just as he does with practically every issue? Can you say "Trump"?

Is there enough time for new investigations to be completed before the election and force Trump to resign and allow a Kasich, Rubio, or Haley type to come in and save the day for the GOP in 2020?

Well at this point I would think there would have to do something like Sec 4 of the 25th amendment...which wont happen unless Trump does or tries to do something beyond the pale...and even then Pence wont win......frankly the GOP had their chance back in Feb, if trump loses then hopefully we can get some kind of reset of the GOP but I am doubtful, and there is a decent chance that the far right wing of the GOP will prevent the party from winning again for quite some time.

She. Is. An. Idiot.

I can’t take a thing she says serious. She isn’t intelligent. I’m not saying that because she’s a Republican. I like and would vote for Nikki Haley. Sarah Palin is a moron. She tries to sound intelligent, but when she does, she shows how idiotic she actually is.

Well at this point I would think there would have to do something like Sec 4 of the 25th amendment...which wont happen unless Trump does or tries to do something beyond the pale...and even then Pence wont win......frankly the GOP had their chance back in Feb, if trump loses then hopefully we can get some kind of reset of the GOP but I am doubtful, and there is a decent chance that the far right wing of the GOP will prevent the party from winning again for quite some time.
Yep that reset of the GOP led to two of the worst possible candidates the GOP could run out there. McCain and Romney, I voted for both simply because they stunk less than Obama but just terrible picks. No one to blame but the GOP itself. It tried to do the same thing to Trump in 2016 when they were trying to push him away but finally realized he was their best chance to win. I think the Dems will learn from their mistake of doing this twice to Bernie and will end up costing them two elections in the meantime.

Yep that reset of the GOP led to two of the worst possible candidates the GOP could run out there. McCain and Romney, I voted for both simply because they stunk less than Obama but just terrible picks. No one to blame but the GOP itself. It tried to do the same thing to Trump in 2016 when they were trying to push him away but finally realized he was their best chance to win. I think the Dems will learn from their mistake of doing this twice to Bernie and will end up costing them two elections in the meantime.

Your wrong, McCain and Romney both could have won had they not been facing Obama who was the first black president and drove Dem turnout to historic levels....the GOP is committing suicide slowly and its a shame.....you think you are winning running assholes like Trump but your not, you and the rest of the Trump supporters are on the Trump bus barreling down the highway at 150 mph and cant see the giant cliff your headed for.....Trump is the single worst thing to ever happen to the presidency of this country and thats saying a lot.....he is destroying this nation, not the libs, not the counter culture, Trump is with his divisive rhetoric and refusal to even remotely act like a damn leader or president.....if he somehow wins in Nov the bus will go off that cliff and unfortunately its got all of us on it......

Wasn’t Romney actually leading Obama a few months before the election? I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is another "good" cop planting evidence surrounded by other good cops not saying anything and maybe even helping them, then he goes after the person filming when he see's he was caught....this is what the blue wall protects and it happens WAY WAY more than some of you want to believe...

Wasn’t Romney actually leading Obama a few months before the election? I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was close and Romney could have pulled it off had he won OH/FL and Iowa there was probably around 400-500k votes in those states between President Romney and President Obama so it looked much worse than it was....

I think one thing to remember for those expecting Trump's die-hards to be enthusiastic and all come out and vote and shock the world again, I think the Black vote will be a lot stronger this time around. Even for those who aren't in love with Biden, many absolutely despise Trump and his handling of the George Floyd protests. Many of these voter sat out in 2016 (didn't have any love for Hillary) but were a key part of Obama's coalition. If they show up, Trump's going to lose MI, PA, WI and that's the ball game.
A lot of those older, more respectful black people are scared to death of police being defunded. Lets see how eager they are while their children and grandchildren are being slaughtered in the streets at rising rates.

Your wrong, McCain and Romney both could have won had they not been facing Obama who was the first black president and drove Dem turnout to historic levels....the GOP is committing suicide slowly and its a shame.....you think you are winning running assholes like Trump but your not, you and the rest of the Trump supporters are on the Trump bus barreling down the highway at 150 mph and cant see the giant cliff your headed for.....Trump is the single worst thing to ever happen to the presidency of this country and thats saying a lot.....he is destroying this nation, not the libs, not the counter culture, Trump is with his divisive rhetoric and refusal to even remotely act like a damn leader or president.....if he somehow wins in Nov the bus will go off that cliff and unfortunately its got all of us on it......
In 2008 it was 365-173 and 2012 was slightly better at 332-206. Two beat downs nonetheless. And it has nothing to do with wherever I think trump won or is winning. He did something McCain and Romney couldn’t do, win. What does Romney do after though, runs for senate to try and undermine a position he couldn’t win. Weak.

Ill wave to you guys as you go over the cliff!

In 2008 it was 365-173 and 2012 was slightly better at 332-206. Two beat downs nonetheless. And it has nothing to do with wherever I think trump won or is winning. He did something McCain and Romney couldn’t do, win. What does Romney do after though, runs for senate to try and undermine a position he couldn’t win. Weak.

Against the worse Dem candidate in ages....by a handful of votes.....

Trumps no leader at all. Now they are trying to discredit Fauci despite them cutting back his presence 2 months ago. Too afraid to stand on their response because they FAILED and scapegoating Fauci. Such a terrible administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back