• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call the community police. They can arrest this man how? No guns or weapons. He had a knife. Good luck to tackling him.

That does happen, and , always will. Maybe more police groups will start adding a countability law . That is the only good to come out of this mess. But, your views are on a bad scale of economics. It IS not a rampant by the hour 24/ 7 police beat down party. I think it might appear like that to you, for you are younger .

I am not younger, when I worked in clubs and bars it was in the early to mid 90's....I saw cops use force lots of times, many times when it was subtle little things like small shoves or poking people with a baton etc, these led to reactions that then let a few cops beat the hell out of people....and I liked most of those officers and most were fine and didnt do that stuff but they NEVER told the others to knock it off or to stop....

The belief that the blue wall culture will always be there is why you have to change the culture, first and foremost everyone having a video camera in their pocket will change things a lot. We need civilian oversight of police, right now its done with internally with union interference and generally swept under the rug......

If cops beat people and use excessive force fire them, and if there are officers with them that do not intervene to stop the police brutality then FIRE THEM as well.....maybe then they will be more willing to speak up.

The problem is police forces do not police themselves the blue wall is a very real thing, its not just a few bad policeman, the entire culture needs a massive overhaul.....its the fact that if one cop does something wrong in front of 5 other cops more often than not nothing is said or reported, so that makes them all bad cops.....the amount of force police think they can use is gotten way out of hand, so many videos of cops just swinging away on people, grown ass men hitting women and stuff over what is essentially nothing. Sometimes you got to tear the house down to the foundation and just start over.....
I don't know if that is an entirely accurate picture of the predominant culture of policing in America. In fact, I dont know how one could definitively make that claim. You're using numerous videos (many without context) against extremely vastly numerous law enforcement agencies and essentially saying that there is complete corruption across most of it or all of it. It's an opinion. But even if it were accurate, and let's stipulate that it is for arguments sake, disarming them is a ludicrous solution. It seems like a more sensible approach would be to weed out the bad and institute methods of keeping them out and not letting them in in the first place.

Trump's new ad is good, he uses actual footage of his country burning while he is in office to convince you it will happen if Biden is elected.
"Would we not shatter it to bits, and then
Remould it nearer to the heart's desire." A wolf in sheep's clothing with the intent to fan the flames ? to reshape it for a new world order . FABIAN SOCIETY

Attachments

• The_Shaw_Window_(161858595).jpg
    The_Shaw_Window_(161858595).jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 7
I am not younger, when I worked in clubs and bars it was in the early to mid 90's....I saw cops use force lots of times, many times when it was subtle little things like small shoves or poking people with a baton etc, these led to reactions that then let a few cops beat the hell out of people....and I liked most of those officers and most were fine and didnt do that stuff but they NEVER told the others to knock it off or to stop....

The belief that the blue wall culture will always be there is why you have to change the culture, first and foremost everyone having a video camera in their pocket will change things a lot. We need civilian oversight of police, right now its done with internally with union interference and generally swept under the rug......

If cops beat people and use excessive force fire them, and if there are officers with them that do not intervene to stop the police brutality then FIRE THEM as well.....maybe then they will be more willing to speak up.
FIRST, I AM GOING TO SAY, ....my bad about your age .
Second, blue wall the blue wall will be there in some forms or another. Just human nature.
Third, I think everyone agrees with you, and you have a good concept, except the unarmed police units.

Last edited:
I don't know if that is an entirely accurate picture of the predominant culture of policing in America. In fact, I dont know how one could definitively make that claim. You're using numerous videos (many without context) against extremely vastly numerous law enforcement agencies and essentially saying that there is complete corruption across most of it or all of it. It's an opinion. But even if it were accurate, and let's stipulate that it is for arguments sake, disarming them is a ludicrous solution. It seems like a more sensible approach would be to weed out the bad and institute methods of keeping them out and not letting them in in the first place.
As I was mentioning to tramadoc the other day, they need more simulated scenario training and better hand to hand techniques with WAY MORE hours put in. The SWAT and gang units I work with have that time and perform better. They simply need to make the time. That and better hiring and firing practices as you mentioned

To think this man would be in charge of guns under Biden. No doubt he would create a war in America trying to take guns. He’s a Marxist communist.

This man is a fool. He also said he take all border wall already built down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's always the liberals fault, the first duty of leading is taking responsibility. Trump never has for anything
Seriously? He offered to help all the states that had riots and looting. How is that Trumps fault? He was bashed for his response in DC. So do you want him to step over governors and mayors or let them handle it? You can’t have it both ways. So is rioting and looting ok to you? If you were the mayor or governor of MN would you have allowed what happen? Then ask for money from Trump for not leading. Yes Trump has not handled the virus well but these riots, looting and crimes and killings is all on the Governors mayors of those states and cities. So please explain how that is Trumps fault with why and not because he is president. Is the governor and mayor at fault first? Or does these liberal state’s need to be babysitted?
Please explain if you don’t mind why it’s Trumps fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back