• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disgusting. The history of this prosecutor is she has ties to Antifa and also is connected to Soros. She has received money from him and Antifa. She is on a witch hunt and she should be removed immediately for racism and abuse of power. This is how quick liberals will go after guns.

Disgusting. The history of this prosecutor is she has ties to Antifa and also is connected to Soros. She has received money from him and Antifa. She is on a witch hunt and she should be removed immediately for racism and abuse of power. This is how quick liberals will go after guns.

I sure do hope a lawsuit it filed. No one was hurt or killed. They where on there own property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these people real?

View attachment 44051
So what if the individual chooses to stop then when the workers get out of their vehicles the individual decides to speed off. Do they chase? Also what kinda vehicle are they going to be driving? Do they not realize if not a police vehicle and just a regular vehicle with lights. Anyone can get some lights and pretend to be one of these individuals. Next thing you know you have ladies getting raped or people getting robbed by these fake individuals. Oh wait we don’t have leaders smart enough to think that much or this is all part of a plan to bring lawlessness.

Traffic violations shouldn’t require armed police. Look at other westernized countries. Our idea of policing is flawed.
With as many of these traffic violation stops that have turned bad or deadly are we really willing to risk more unarmed lives?

Traffic violations shouldn’t require armed police. Look at other westernized countries. Our idea of policing is flawed.

I agree, so many traffic stops end up in deadly encounters over nothing.....enforcing traffic laws could easily be performed by non police individuals who only have the power to write tickets. like you said this is already done by most major nations throughout the world.

So what if the individual chooses to stop then when the workers get out of their vehicles the individual decides to speed off. Do they chase? Also what kinda vehicle are they going to be driving? Do they not realize if not a police vehicle and just a regular vehicle with lights. Anyone can get some lights and pretend to be one of these individuals. Next thing you know you have ladies getting raped or people getting robbed by these fake individuals. Oh wait we don’t have leaders smart enough to think that much or this is all part of a plan to bring lawlessness.

Plenty of countries operate without armed traffic cops and don’t have lawlessness. Open your eyes fella, there’s a whole world out there that does things the right way and we can learn a lot from them!

90% of London’s police force don’t carry weapons...and when the other 10% respond to crimes with weapons, the outcome is significantly different.

“The Metropolitan Police carried out some 3,300 deployments involving firearms in 2016. They didn't fire a single shot at a suspect.

It's a world away from the United States, where cops killed 1,092 people in 2016, according to figures compiled by The Guardian.”

I say this and ask you, do you think London is a place of absolute lawlessness with a bunch of imposters and rape?

Plenty of countries operate without armed traffic cops and don’t have lawlessness. Open your eyes fella, there’s a whole world out there that does things the right way and we can learn a lot from them!

90% of London’s police force don’t carry weapons...and when the other 10% respond to crimes with weapons, the outcome is significantly different.

“The Metropolitan Police carried out some 3,300 deployments involving firearms in 2016. They didn't fire a single shot at a suspect.

It's a world away from the United States, where cops killed 1,092 people in 2016, according to figures compiled by The Guardian.”

I say this and ask you, do you think London is a place of absolute lawlessness with a bunch of imposters and rape?

This isn’t those countries though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back