• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about the bolded is that we are in some control over our lives. We makes choices daily that will shape the outcome of accidents. Wearing a helmet bike riding, seat belt when driving. These are things we do to control our lives to the best of our ability.

Where we start crossing lines IMO is when we take an attitude of "we have no control of our lives" and transition that into a public ideal on policy. When a policy position is pushed because you feel like what will happen will happen doesn't suit me and my attempt to do everything I can to stop the spread and protect not only my family but others as well.
I agree. I should have said with unseen things or things not in our control. Like cancers, illnesses, other peoples actions. Now if someone is reckless like drunk driving, jumping into traffic as some of the idiotic things then yes they could control their lives.

I agree. I should have said with unseen things or things not in our control. Like cancers, illnesses, other peoples actions. Now if someone is reckless like drunk driving, jumping into traffic as some of the idiotic things then yes they could control their lives.

Well we have control over our cancer and illness risk as well. What we eat, drink and smoke will all cause us problems and not doing those will lead to less. So even there we still have control over our health.

I get where you and your mom are coming from. Just be cautious in expecting others to feel the same or approve of what could be perceived as reckless to others.

You see this reflected in all the current polling showing Biden beating Trump just about everywhere......obviously can change but with the doubling down Trump is likely to do on these issues I dont see it changing much anytime soon...I will direct your attention to the Mar 18-19t h period which was the ONLY time Trump came out and admitted this would be bad and stuff had to happen to stop it and for a second he almost seem to show some empathy or the closest thing to that he is capable of and look at the polls......its not a coincidence.

tl.jpeg

All religions need to be stripped of their tax exempt status. This is ridiculous and needs to be investigated. Much of this money is going right into the pockets of diocese that just paid out millions in settlements to sex abuse victims.....now thos dioceses are being made whole again on our dime.

Disgusting.

This is a great thread to read. Taxpayers should not pay for universities and schools that believe this. This is just leading to the open borders by liberals.

Trump SHOCK election poll: Black Lives Matter protests will get Trump re-elected (Jul 7, 2020 )

Thank you for this they really dug deep here. Yes I think NH and Minnesota is very much in play for Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0d85a586d5129deda2abc888aeb6a27a.jpg

Walmart today cashless society is coming folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back