• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if the Dems take the Senate, Biden wins, and Biden is dominated by the lib agenda, are cons/Republicans here each going to still say they're proud to be an American or does that end once Trump is out?

I guess the difference for me is when Obama was President for 8 years Republicans didn't riot and set buildings on fire and such... I found myself just living life and not worried about it. Yes I know Congress did a lot of stuff with Obama but I mean look at what the other side has done to Trump since Day 1. At the end of the day he's just a President. So no at least so far I haven't even been close to not being proud to be on American unlike some people on the other side now

Now if we do devolve into a civil war if Biden does win then well ask me again then

He debates Trump he will lose the election. Period. Trump will destroy him in it. They will come up with some BS so he can’t. That’s my guess. Covid issues or some other BS reason.
I agree 100% they will do their best to avoid any debates and keep him as quiet as possible.

Yeah but Pelosi doesnt pretend to want to drain the swamp.....
Why would any politician want to drain the swamp when they’re making bank off of us? Are you saying you’re OK with her staying in politics??‍♂️

Voting for a comeback of our economy seems smart to me. Biden’s got dementia that’s why he’d skip debates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jessy you just need to quit biting on those comments. Let people vote for who they want to vote for.

Jessy you just need to quit biting on those comments. Let people vote for who they want to vote for.

Your right let there vote speak for itself. And a year or two later Trump supporters will be like yeah we told you so. To late now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would any politician want to drain the swamp when they’re making bank off of us? Are you saying you’re OK with her staying in politics??‍♂️

If I lived in Pelosi's district I would not vote for her....I would urge everyone to vote her out....the point is Trump and the GOP are not interested in draining the swamp, thats just crap they say so his base can make stupid Drain the swamp meme's even though Trump does nothing to drain the swamp, in fact its the opposite....Trump has pushed corporate welfare more than any president in ages....

If I lived in Pelosi's district I would not vote for her....I would urge everyone to vote her out....the point is Trump and the GOP are not interested in draining the swamp, thats just crap they say so his base can make stupid Drain the swamp meme's even though Trump does nothing to drain the swamp, in fact its the opposite....Trump has pushed corporate welfare more than any president in ages....
Well you had me until you went on your spill about Trump again. ?????. Trump is the root of all evil should be the new phrase I guess. ???

Well you had me until you went on your spill about Trump again. ?????. Trump is the root of all evil should be the new phrase I guess. ???

Truth can be painful to read sometimes and trump has done exactly what downeast said.

The problem is the swamp never gets drained it's that the snakes in it gets changed to new and different snakes.

Truth can be painful to read sometimes and trump has done exactly whatbdowneast said.

The problem is the swamp ever gets drained it's that the snakes in it gets changed to new and different snakes.
All politicians have screwed us over. Biden has been in politics a long time. He will screw us over also. Then the next. And the next.

Because 3rd party arent politicians.....lol. Im sure they will be the party of "honesty". Then you go 4th party when that dont pan out!

Well I'll use the old argument of the right. They love to blame Democrats for major city plight because those voters always vote for the same governance.

That same argument can be said for our current state as a nation. As we circle the bowl we always elect the same 2 parties that got us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back