• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t believe this is happening in America. I said and believe things could get bad but I didn’t realize it would get this bad.

Portland police shows videos every day. It actually is worse. The protesters are using lasers trying to blind the police. Just go check it out

Last edited:
We essentially already have a civil war.

No, we don't have a civil war because we simply do not fight back against this nonsense. We don't take to the streets during a pandemic, burn buildings, break glass, steal, commit crime, and harm people because we are mad over inanimate objects. That's what the left does. We simply try to enjoy our lives and provide for our families.

Of course I'd say proud. It's better than anywhere else.
There will NEVER, EVER be a time where I am not proud to be an American. If I don't like the choices of my fellow citizens I will simply step into the shadows and live life on my terms. I have set my self up to do that fortunately...….

There will NEVER, EVER be a time where I am not proud to be an American. If I don't like the choices of my fellow citizens I will simply step into the shadows and live life on my terms. I have set my self up to do that fortunately...….
I don't know anybody that is conservative that would base their approval of America on a politician that is elected.. I'm sure there are people out there that do and they are just ignorant fools.

Drain the swamp my ass....some of these reports leaking out show why Trump did not want oversight of how this money was spent....

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s parents received millions of dollars in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, according to data released by the Small Business Administration this week.
We received a PPP loan. I’ve never met Donald Trump.

Your posts are so uplifting ?
Well I’m a very positive person but I’m also realistic and realize what my surroundings are. Just because we see bad things in America does not mean we still cannot be positive. I’m always hoping for the best and pushing forward, like you get knocked down on your knees you get back up and learn from it and do better. That’s the difference with the younger generation they get knocked down they stay down and ask for help.

I’m so angry! Grrr

Nancy Pelosi’s husband got a PPP loan!

Drain the swamp!

That’s why many Dems don’t want him to debate Trump. He’s really not able.
He debates Trump he will lose the election. Period. Trump will destroy him in it. They will come up with some BS so he can’t. That’s my guess. Covid issues or some other BS reason.

Well listening to Biden speak. The take away is this. Free-tax
Free-tax
Free-tax
Someone’s gotta pay for the increase in free programs and increase in wages. Oh and definitely if you are other than white. He’s got you covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back