• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supreme Court said the lower court did not provide reason enough for the house to look into the docs aka political agenda. The banks already said they would comply with whatever ruling was provided, so old news there.

Very old. Are they just going to rehash everything until something sticks?

We’re in the middle of a Pandemic/Race War and these idiots are still fighting for tax returns ?‍♂️
I was fixing to post same thing. It’s hilarious that people are so consumed of hate to bring this man down. He has but little time to be president before Biden takes over for his stepping stone appearance before his Marxist VP takes over. I can not imagine how bad it will get when she takes over. Then again it would not surprise me that they start the taking away free speech during next 4 years. Not because of Biden but all the Marxist hidden on the Democrats side these days. You can already see the push for taking freedom of speech away from all the racism. Honestly if I was Trump I would not want anymore of being president. For 4 years he has dealt with hate. The left say they want tolerance and acceptance yet the hate they spew is sad. As for the Republicans they are spineless traitors also. Truly unreal times we are living in.

Trump is the “idiot” who fought it all this way.

Yep, the only reason Trump has not released them is they make him look bad ( no charity donations, pays little actual taxes, under values properties etc ) and underscore how much he lies about his wealth.....if his taxes made him look like a smart businessman and highlighted how giving and charitable he was they would have been released day 1....

Does Trump have to pay Caight $130,000 also? Was there something I missed or is that only 1/100th of the women he sleeps with when that occurs?

I’m not racist I wouldn’t deface anything. But how is painting BLM on the roadways supposed to help racism? Seems to me it will only promote and attract racism. These paintings in the road will only attract the racist. In my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder can we get Pelosi and Schumer and Omar and Duckworth and many more tax returns? Let’s make it mandatory all politicians have to turn them over!

Oops she forgot she said this.

I’m not racist I wouldn’t deface anything. But how is painting BLM on the roadways supposed to help racism? Seems to me it will only promote and attract racism. These paintings in the road will only attract the racist. In my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s their way of force feeding politics to the masses. They force the general population to pick a side even though deep down no one really cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back