• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump will still have avenues to fight it for a while, probably through Nov, but the writing is on the wall his tax returns are not protected and they will eventually at the least be seen by the DA's is NYC and that's who will be prosecuting him for tax fraud when he loses in Nov.

That's a shame but a reality unfortunately. An honest man has nothing to hide.

He’s audited pretty much every year, if there was any fraud it would be found out by now.

I wonder though since Trump has never produced a actual audit letter from the IRS, he has his lawyers say he is under audit etc, and Cohen said that Trump was not under audit for 2012-2016 and that basically Trump is just using that as a excuse to not release his taxes....so there could easily be tons of fraud, heck I would bet the farm on it.

"In our judicial system, the public has a right to 'everyman's evidence'. Since the earliest days of the Republic, 'everyman' has included the President of the United States." — Chief Justice Roberts Translation: The President is not above the law.

This is the real take away, the SCOTUS put Trump on notice that he cant hide behind them......and that the president is not immune to the laws of the land.....thats the real kick in the **** for Trump.

I suspect Trump/Barr had insight that this is how this would go down and that is why they had Berman removed from SDNY and are trying to get someone he can control in charge of that district.....

I wonder though since Trump has never produced a actual audit letter from the IRS, he has his lawyers say he is under audit etc, and Cohen said that Trump was not under audit for 2012-2016 and that basically Trump is just using that as a excuse to not release his taxes....so there could easily be tons of fraud, heck I would bet the farm on it.

There's no question that the president is a fraud/unethical man.

There's no question that the president is a fraud/unethical man.

Sure but there is no real evidence that he is under audit at least for pre 2016 taxes ( all presidents are audited every year) and Cohen says Trump was not under audit for many of the years he claims is under audit....

Then there was this from NYT, this is just very damning and his niece that just wrote the book Trump tried to block was the source of a lot of the documents and stuff supporting the article.....its a long read but really shows how much of a dishonest lying POS the president is...

Sure but there is no real evidence that he is under audit at least for pre 2016 taxes ( all presidents are audited every year) and Cohen says Trump was not under audit for many of the years he claims is under audit....

Then there was this from NYT, this is just very damning and his niece that just wrote the book Trump tried to block was the source of a lot of the documents and stuff supporting the article.....its a long read but really shows how much of a dishonest lying POS the president is...

And yet Biden is still scared to debate him lol

Trump going to go off the rails today the more he learns how bad this is for him, poor wittle Trump feels like he is being picked on for being a crook lol....and will someone please teach the man who is the leader of the greatest nation on this planet how to spell and use at least a little bit of correct grammar.....
tsc.jpg

Trump going to go off the rails today the more he learns how bad this is for him, poor wittle Trump feels like he is being picked on for being a crook lol....and will someone please teach the man who is the leader of the greatest nation on this planet how to spell and use at least a little bit of correct grammar.....
View attachment 43918
He’s batting .500 today. The NY DA gets to see them but no one in the house or house committees get to. Poor Nancy.

And yet Biden is still scared to debate him lol

Why do you say this......there are 3 debates scheduled......if I were Biden I would tell Trump there would be no debates with out Trump releasing tax returns lol....Biden wont have to do much debating just question Trump intelligence and listen to Trump rant for 10 mins about everything other than the topic the question was about.

Why do you say this......there are 3 debates scheduled......if I were Biden I would tell Trump there would be no debates with out Trump releasing tax returns lol....Biden wont have to do much debating just question Trump intelligence and listen to Trump rant for 10 mins about everything other than the topic the question was about.
The NYT laid that argument out nicely in a piece yesterday lol. Trust me, Biden has everything to lose by debating. He struggles mightily with pre rehearsed questions in front of the camera of lib reporters. Can you imagine with Trump grilling him on every issue. Now we all know of course Biden will get the softball questions with no rebuttals or pushing by the moderators as they are all libs and more then likely Biden will have an ear piece in. Should Trump say he’s not debating until we see the Delaware papers?

View attachment 43918
So spying is ok because its trump?

So spying is ok because its trump?
Yep basically. I mean you had the Biden’s, Joe and Hunter, in bed with the Ukraine for years. Hunter making more in one month doing something he had 0 experience in than everyone on this board combined for a year, yet we don’t want to be transparent on that. You had the sitting VP of the US say in front of a hot mic and camera that if they didn’t fire the prosecutor investigating his sons company then he was going to withhold US Aid. That’s the only quid pro quo that’s been proven.

He’s batting .500 today. The NY DA gets to see them but no one in the house or house committees get to. Poor Nancy.

Not really, this does not prevent that from happening it just sent that back to the lower courts to rule on ( and they already said Congress can see it thus Trump pushing it to the SCOTUS ) so the question now is can the courts process this all before Nov.....I suspect the House Dems will try to push this hard......

Also when it rains it pours Trumps house of cards coming down hard lol....

Not really, this does not prevent that from happening it just sent that back to the lower courts to rule on ( and they already said Congress can see it thus Trump pushing it to the SCOTUS ) so the question now is can the courts process this all before Nov.....I suspect the House Dems will try to push this hard......

Also when it rains it pours Trumps house of cards coming down hard lol....

The Supreme Court said the lower court did not provide reason enough for the house to look into the docs aka political agenda. The banks already said they would comply with whatever ruling was provided, so old news there.

Trump always points out all the illegal stuff Obama did and cries that no one has done anything about it. If there is so much evidence, why has Trump’s AG not ordered investigations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back