• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They screwed up when they went from left to insanity. What we see now is frightening. Will it change your vote, dont know but moderates arent interested in defunding police departments. Bidens problem is he doesnt have the mental strength to make the smart decisions and he is likely to make his first dumb decision with his VP pick

I don’t agree with defunding. I do think that some of the funding should go to better training for mental health calls. Also training for de-escalation.

After about double the dose of tylonal. Strep test came back negative. I can’t believe that they didn’t even test for COVID-19 but said he may have COVID-19. Said bring my son to pediatrician if he still sick in few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t agree with defunding. I do think that some of the funding should go to better training for mental health calls. Also training for de-escalation.
Not that I disagree but the already do de-escalation training (Atlanta shooting is a perfect example and they did a great job). The problems I see is that they aren't prepared for when it hits the fan. They need to do more situational training. I do this type of training a lot with SWAT and gang units. It needs to be done with street cops as well. They need better hand to hand and take down skills as well as better apprehension training. I know a lot of people want chokes outlawed but that is absurd. There is a right and wrong way to do it. They also need to take a very long look at hiring practices and a very long look at unions. Both are areas where Democrats are going to have to be willing to bend if they want better policing. They are the ones who push those the things that lead to the wrong people being in these positions

LOL now we see why Trump pd someone to take his SAT.....

1/100th huh.....lets see that would be 1, so Trump is basically a saying he is telling us this for the first time.....and then he whines about the number of sick people because we are testing......he would rather no test so the cases would not go up so he doesnt look like a fool for all the downplaying he did.....

I’m assuming Trumps tax returns will come out. I can about tell you what’s in it he probably paid zero taxes. Which I really don’t care. Good for him if he paid zero taxes and perhaps he’s not as rich as he claims to be and is in a ton of Debt most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL now we see why Trump pd someone to take his SAT.....

1/100th huh.....lets see that would be 1, so Trump is basically a saying he is telling us this for the first time.....and then he whines about the number of sick people because we are testing......he would rather no test so the cases would not go up so he doesnt look like a fool for all the downplaying he did.....

Yet Europe's testing is expansive as well. Our issue is quite a few of our citizens are ignorant and selfish and in some cases just plain stupid. Not to mention it's political to wear a mask thanks to resistance and double standards on both sides.

Last edited:
Surely you’re smarter than that lol
It's undeniably a factor. That plus poor living standards, the fact they eat anything they can because food isn't easy to come by, air pollution across the densely populated eastern coastline, and other things I'm definitely missing. The environment is a breeding ground for viruses that have existed in the region for a long time. Why don't you see that in Europe and America? We don't eat such a large variety of animals like bats or dogs or literally anything that isn't human that is known to carry viruses. They also have nothing there in terms of standards that I know of while we have the FDA and health inspections.

Good for SCOTUS. Any executive who leads a country that collects and enforces income tax collection should reveal his/her taxes automatically.

The Supreme Court actually voted yes 7-2, with two of Trump's picks going that way, to making Trump handing over his tax returns to a Manhattan grand jury. Unreal.

Trump will still have avenues to fight it for a while, probably through Nov, but the writing is on the wall his tax returns are not protected and they will eventually at the least be seen by the DA's is NYC and that's who will be prosecuting him for tax fraud when he loses in Nov.

Trump will still have avenues to fight it for a while, probably through Nov, but the writing is on the wall his tax returns are not protected and they will eventually at the least be seen by the DA's is NYC and that's who will be prosecuting him for tax fraud when he loses in Nov.
He’s audited pretty much every year, if there was any fraud it would be found out by now.

"In our judicial system, the public has a right to 'everyman's evidence'. Since the earliest days of the Republic, 'everyman' has included the President of the United States." — Chief Justice Roberts Translation: The President is not above the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back