• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help please my wife just took our son to hospital with 104 fever. Anyone know if they test for COVID there? Or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they do. I went to the ER and was tested when I left at the drive thru outside of the hospital. They don’t like to test inside the hospital as the fluids are harder to contain but they do make exceptions. Your little guy is in my prayers.

Crushing ad by the RVAT group. No commentator just Lindsey grahams own words against trump and his admiration for Biden.

That ad was shown a week or two ago. What’s funny about ole Lindsey is he went on Tucker last week and was saying how Democrats can’t win this election and it how If they did America would suffer. Typical politician. What flavor are they into today.

Yeah he was fine all day fell asleep. Looked really red sure enough fever 104 so wife went ahead took him. There wearing mask though

My 3 year old had a 102 temperature at the beach last week and when I asked if he was ok he said “yeah. Why?”

Kids are resilient

May I ask if you tested positive and if so did it spread to your family

Yes I was positive. My fiancé never got it but my 3 year old might have got it. We never tested him. My dad also contracted it and has had a hard time trying to shake it. I work with my dad.

Not sure if that above post was real. It is no longer available to find.

It was not real. It has been debunked several times.

i think it was debunked once but was just repeated several times ?

Appreciate. I deleted. A friend texted me tonight that. I let him know it’s fake.

Lets see how he does this November! I think he is spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back