• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’ve never seen it, watch “The Junction Boys” about Bear Bryant’s first team at Texas A&M in 1954, and what they endured during his first 10 day training camp. The movie came out in 2002 and is based on the book, “The Junction Boys”, by Jim Dent.
Thanks, I have seen it. They said Pat Dye did something similar his first year also

My views is no welfare until your a legal citizen of our country. Arrest those who break our laws. Sex Trafficking and Drug snuggling is a issue even if you refuse to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again you're putting words in my mouth. I know drug smuggling is an issue. Guess what, research the biggest drug busts and tell me how many occured on the backs of drug mules walking across the border. These are all things they use to scare you into buying onto their racist and unethical immigration policies.

So for the record. I dont support welfare for illegals. Birth right citizenship for illegals so needs to go. Incentives for legal and disincentive for illegal.

More people are here illegally by Visa overstays than walking through the desert.

So let's not put words in my mouth because you will never find that comment from me anywhere.

Reform that doesnt involve separating children from their families. Speaking of immigrants without calling them rapist and killers.....I mean trump has no room to accuse anyone of sexual crimes.

Yeah I have my own views on immigration reform and they arent so widely known on this forum as others I've posted on for longer.
What sexual crime was he convicted of? I don't remember reading about that..... What was his sentence?

Over/Under on Maxwell kicking the bucket. Line is September 5.

Bonus if you guess the cause. Possibilities:

Suicide by hanging

Suicide by shooting herself in the back while escaping
Covid-19

"Natural causes"

Car crash while being transported

Spontaneous combustion

Her head mysteriously falls off
Alien abduction

You'll have another 4 more years of Trump... but, by all means feel free to speak your mind.

Trumps losing old white voters, suburban moms, educated whites, and evangelicals. Unless all these people are liars trumps in deep trouble. Even Graham is now distancing himself some because his opponent is taking in the cash bigly.

Trump is done.

Again you're putting words in my mouth. I know drug smuggling is an issue. Guess what, research the biggest drug busts and tell me how many occured on the backs of drug mules walking across the border. These are all things they use to scare you into buying onto their racist and unethical immigration policies.

So for the record. I dont support welfare for illegals. Birth right citizenship for illegals so needs to go. Incentives for legal and disincentive for illegal.

More people are here illegally by Visa overstays than walking through the desert.

You say your against all that. But do you remember when Biden raised his hand at a debate. Stating he would give illegals free healthcare?

What sexual crime was he convicted of? I don't remember reading about that..... What was his sentence?

We can play this game if you want but you and I know he has and continues to face numerous sexual misconduct allegations.

He has no more right to call people rapist than Hillary has in telling someone not to use a basement server to send classified emails.

So let's not put words in my mouth because you will never find that comment from me anywhere.

Reform that doesnt involve separating children from their families. Speaking of immigrants without calling them rapist and killers.....I mean trump has no room to accuse anyone of sexual crimes.

Yeah I have my own views on immigration reform and they arent so widely known on this forum as others I've posted on for longer.
I am sure he was not calling the good people crossing rapist and killers. Maybe, I don't know.... he was talking about the one that practice rapping and killing

You say your against all that. But do you remember when Biden raised his hand at a debate. Stating he would give illegals free healthcare?

Sure. Remember when trump sold out America at every turn? You remember when trump price gouges taxpayers so he can golf? You remember trump illegally withholding aid to a foreign ALLY in order to influence our elections?

Taxes are not going away and there will never ever be checks and balances again. No matter how much you tax it’s a run away train. One thing is for certain is if Biden wins we have open borders. A republican will not win WH again. As far as guns I could see the defunding and removing police and making social citizens and them not having guns as a way to remove guns from population. The argument will be no police then we need no guns and that in turn will lower crimes and murders. Sadly I think racism will be much worse than ever has been going forward. Will it get better hopefully but the cry and sensitivity of words and names is only making it worse. Plus saying white privileged and gov. In KY wanting to give free health care to all blacks is so wrong. Washington State said today that going back to school will start with colored Kids going first. These are not ways to make racism go away. Personally I believe the leaders in those states who are Marxist want America to implode. Why would any leader of any state or city make such ridiculous suggestions.

I am sure he was not calling the good people crossing rapist and killers. Maybe, I don't know.... he was talking about the one that practice rapping and killing
He was referring to the MS13 gangs. I believe that is their name.

We can play this game if you want but you and I know he has and continues to face numerous sexual misconduct allegations.

He has no more right to call people rapist than Hillary has in telling someone not to use a basement server to send classified emails.
You said "sexual crimes"...... I was just wanting some clarification on those crimes he committed. .

Sure. Remember when trump sold out America at every turn? You remember when trump price gouges taxpayers so he can golf? You remember trump illegally withholding aid to a foreign ALLY in order to influence our elections?

I tell ya you sure do believe whatever Democrats and cnn tell ya.

She broke the law if she used a basement server for that. She sign paper work about knowledge of this rile. Part of the gig . So.....Like comparing apples and oranges

He did? What are these? Are they as bad as Uranium one?

Jessy let it be. You are trying to change people’s minds like you are trying to sale Christianity. They have to come to see it for themselves. Which that is what makes America great. Freedom to choose and have opinions. Also stop watching those false prophets preachers videos!
Shaggy you have a true hate for an individual that like someone said can not be healthy. We all have people we don’t like but you seem to be letting it consume you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back