• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaggy not one president has played by rules since Reagan. We all can guarantee that Biden will do the same and then his vp will. Democrat or Republican they both cheat and lie.

Trumps taking it to a whole nother level though. He is literally taking the smoke alarms out of the house.

All this sets the stage for authoritarian rule. If we love America we need to stop this.

Truly imagine trump.and all his disdain for critics being able to order someone imprisoned and not even have the chance to investigate it......truly think about what he is seeking to do to our checks and balances.

When I see you commit 10 months to the corruption involved in spying on a duly elected president, then you and I can talk about "investigations". This was without a doubt the largest attempt to take down a president in our nations history and its was of ZERO INTEREST to you so you really have nothing of substance to say to me regarding checks and balances

Then maybe put me on ignore because I'm gonna have my say against trump until he is out of office.

Then maybe put me on ignore because I'm gonna have my say against trump until he is out of office.

Your one of the ones I’d like to ask. About a year into Biden’s term how your liking things now. When America going to poop and being transformed as we know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probability says hi. He has a chance and personally I think him vs Trump is about equal. Trump has the possibility of having 2016 pulled again, but Biden could just as easily take those surprise states and another from what Trump won in 2016. What's saying Penn will be red? Ohio? Michigan? Even if Trump gets Florida again, which is really 50/50, he's fighting an uphill battle if people despise him more in those states than like him.
I base my prediction on the positives outweighing the negatives with swing voters. This will become more evident when Biden has to debate Trump and he cant hold it together. Incumbents hold the advantage, Biden is a very weak, old, fragile man and the economy is roaring back. I could care less what any polls say at this point. By the time October rolls around the Democrats will be doing what they can to salvage the house

Yeah I mean this chart says it all.....and for as bad as the spending was under Obama the deficit dropped considerably it has ballooned again under Trump......but lets blame all this deficit on Obama......

View attachment 43879
People raised cane about Bush, Clinton, and Reagan and the debt but good lord all we do is spend money we don’t have anymore. Eventually we won’t be able to pay the interest off every year without cutting something from the budget.

I'm not at all going to say that only because people said that about Trump lol

I try not to get caught up in the polls though I think the debates will be the must see TV
If we were talking about someone other than a man who has been in DC 45 years and lost multiple presidential bids I would agree with you that anything can happen

Your one of the ones I’d like to ask. About a year into Biden’s term how your liking things now. When America going to poop and being transformed as we know it.

See you're missing the fact that I am feeling the same way now. Can things go anymore to the poop than they are right now. Corona out of control, racial division atthe highest in my lifetime and being outright stoked by the president instead of calmed.

If we were talking about someone other than a man who has been in DC 45 years and lost multiple presidential bids I would agree with you that anything can happen

I’m just worried Americans today. are to stupid to realize Biden’s a mistake. Hate has blinded them fake news has brainwashed them.

See you're missing the fact that I am feeling the same way now. Can things go anymore to the poop than they are right now. Corona out of control, racial division atthe highest in my lifetime and being outright stoked by the president instead of calmed.

Yep illegals flooding the country for free welfare and healthcare. No police higher taxes late term abortions. Taking guns don’t those things sound worse to you? The racial divide is racism on both sides

Yep illegals flooding the country for free welfare and healthcare. No police higher taxes late term abortions. Taking guns don’t those things sound worse to you? The racial divide is racism on both sides

Nobody is taking guns. Higher taxes are inevitable.......I'd rather we pay for our mistakes of overspending the last 20 years than our kids. Im.for immigration reform. Just not for xenophobic and racist policy that trump pushes.

Nobody is taking guns. Higher taxes are inevitable.......I'd rather we pay for our mistakes of overspending the last 20 years than our kids. Im.for immigration reform. Just not for xenophobic and racist policy that trump pushes.

So your ok with illegals flooding the welfare system. Overwhelming it so Americans that need it struggle to get it? And we make under 25k a year for a family of 5 higher taxes could mean the difference of rather the lights stay on or not in my home.

So your ok with illegals flooding the welfare system. Overwhelming it so Americans that need it struggle to get it? And we make under 25k a year for a family of 5 higher taxes could mean the difference of rather the lights stay on or not in my home.

So let's not put words in my mouth because you will never find that comment from me anywhere.

Reform that doesnt involve separating children from their families. Speaking of immigrants without calling them rapist and killers.....I mean trump has no room to accuse anyone of sexual crimes.

Yeah I have my own views on immigration reform and they arent so widely known on this forum as others I've posted on for longer.

So let's not put words in my mouth because you will never find that comment from me anywhere.

Reform that doesnt involve separating children from their families. Speaking of immigrants without calling them rapist and killers.....I mean trump has no room to accuse anyone of sexual crimes.

Yeah I have my own views on immigration reform and they arent so widely known on this forum as others I've posted on for longer.

My views is no welfare until your a legal citizen of our country. Arrest those who break our laws. Sex Trafficking and Drug snuggling is a issue even if you refuse to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back