• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say Trump, who built a worldwide brand, is a bad businessman is just comical. You don’t have 500 companies in 25 countries by being a bad businessman. To say otherwise is just blatant jealousy.
6 bankruptcies.. fraudulent businesses.. a university that was a fraud, numerous lawsuits from fraudulent business practices, desperate legal maneuvering to keep personal and business taxes hidden from public scrutiny... corrupt businessman is more accurate than bad businessman. He's been trying to run the country like he does his businesses... heavy on debt from other people's money and then when it's time to pay up, he bails out and goes bankrupt. Unfortunately, you can't run the economy of a country that way and when he's gone, the run up in national debt he has burdened our country with will make Obama's look like drop in the bucket.

Trump? Great for TV and standup comedy. VERY entertaining. Great for TV ratings. A fantastic troller. Good for business assuming the bankruptcies aren't a negative. . But good for our POTUS? I don't think so, folks. That's my take fwiw.

6 bankruptcies.. fraudulent businesses.. a university that was a fraud, numerous lawsuits from fraudulent business practices, desperate legal maneuvering to keep personal and business taxes hidden from public scrutiny... corrupt businessman is more accurate than bad businessman. He's been trying to run the country like he does his businesses... heavy on debt from other people's money and then when it's time to pay up, he bails out and goes bankrupt. Unfortunately, you can't run the economy of a country that way and when he's gone, the run up in national debt he has burdened our country with will make Obama's look like drop in the bucket.
The days of balanced budgets don't exist I don't care what anybody promises. The extreme spending we are seeing now? Its not like Trump had a choice in the matter.

I think we both have Libertarian tendancies. I dislike spending. But I'm not sure anyone can make Obama's look like a drop in the bucket. And if you're a liberal, you love spending so their shouldn't be any problem. Never heard one lib criticize government spending.

Also, coach K has been at the helm of the BLM charge. He's urged us all to tell ourselves and repeat daily that "Black Lives Matter". He's doing his part for social justice and that's why so many people look up to him as the God of college basketball.

The days of balanced budgets don't exist I don't care what anybody promises. The extreme spending we are seeing now? Its not like Trump had a choice in the matter.
So when the national debt increased $2.5 Trillion in 2018-2019... what's the excuse for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back