• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to add I lost my grandfather this year. He had Dementia as well as other medical problems. He actually started forgetting how to swallow and chew. It was hard to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I havent had time to watch that video. What is the summary?

I havent had time to watch that video. What is the summary?

Very similar to the last pastor. September October November and people fighting in the streets. No signs of Trump and Russian and Chinese soldiers arresting people putting them in concentration camps. I’m taking it with a grain of salt although I could see the racial Divide and violence continue or escalate as we get closer to Election Day. That part seems realistic. The part that I’m having a difficult time believing is Russia and Chinese troops in our streets. That seems almost impossible wouldn’t they be blown up before they even set foot here? And where is our military at in these dreams it’s almost like they been abolished along with police.

Very similar to the last pastor. September October November and people fighting in the streets. No signs of Trump and Russian and Chinese soldiers arresting people putting them in concentration camps. I’m taking it with a grain of salt although I could see the racial Divide and violence continue or escalate as we get closer to Election Day. That part seems realistic. The part that I’m having a difficult time believing is Russia and Chinese troops in our streets. That seems almost impossible wouldn’t they be blown up before they even set foot here? And where is our military at in these dreams it’s almost like they been abolished along with police.

Ok thanks for the rundown. Just was wondering what all the commotion was about :)

Ok thanks for the rundown. Just was wondering what all the commotion was about :)
Usually, the commotion happens because people have a hard time passing other people they don't like or agree with without evacuating their bowels all over the thread. Would be nice, if someone just absolutely must reply, to just say they disagree and move on.

Depends on how much stress and worry he allows it cause him. My mom in her diminished mental state from dementia will read or hear that type of stuff and once it gets in her head she absolutely will worry herself sick over it.

I dont believe jessy is there to that point but that kind of rhetoric is the kind that can cause undo stress and worry.
Say Donald Trump 3 times and your head will start to shrink...… and you are giving Jessy advice about stress and worry....lol

Riots going on now could be a early warning but of this. These are pastors wouldn’t it be wise to at least listen. If I told you COVID-19 was gonna happen few months before it existed would you have believed it?

These guys are opportunists trying to make a buck cause gullible people click on their videos and then are more than happy to share them with everyone else.

If my priest was saying stuff like this I'd think he was crazy too.

Why does anyone support this man......let the local and state level school systems decide what is best for them Trump should stay the hell out of it, and they damn sure should not threaten to remove badly needed funds as long as the schools are presenting options, in my local county they are allowing kids to either come to school or have online classes, they want a certain number to not come to allow for smaller more spaced out classes etc....however they also said the recent spikes in cases may push back the date of the in school classes but on Aug 24th online classes start for all students.

Well enterprise called me despite no experience. They offered me the Job as a car detailer I start next week.

I don’t know why it makes money but it does, but some friends I went to school with are making bank detailing cars on their own! Maybe in the future you could do that?

Congrats!

I’m a bit late to this story, but don’t y’all realize that birth control pills aren’t just for birth control? I’m not going to stray too far into this, but as one of the few females in here, I’ve thought about getting on them from time to time and it’s actually for totally unrelated reasons to controlling birth.

My symptoms usually are tolerable, but from time to time last year, I was worried about my emotional control (and it was absolutely at its worst during one stretch of the month which points at one thing and one thing only), and even though they’re usually tolerable, I sometimes still would rather try to make them disappear than deal with them.

Why does anyone support this man......let the local and state level school systems decide what is best for them Trump should stay the hell out of it, and they damn sure should not threaten to remove badly needed funds as long as the schools are presenting options, in my local county they are allowing kids to either come to school or have online classes, they want a certain number to not come to allow for smaller more spaced out classes etc....however they also said the recent spikes in cases may push back the date of the in school classes but on Aug 24th online classes start for all students.

It’s 10% he is cutting. 90% comes from state taxes. In a suburb of DC. Each student going to school is $16k a year. It is states choices that he is allowing which he can’t force states anyway. He is right though. All those other countries went back normally with no issues. It is also the Democrats cities and states fighting to not go to school. Some of same ones that want to defund the police and are allowing lawlessness. See the pattern here? Tucker said last night we are where Sweden was at one time with this virus. Have not looked to see if true. If it is true then there is light at end of tunnel.

Here something to think about. Most Daycares remained open during the pandemic. I haven’t really heard of many kids getting it and spreading it through daycare. Schools might would be ok. But it should start in a hybrid way. If that went well could very well try and do full blown 5 day school after Jan 1st

4d6a67101588e1da3774351a31a7f0c0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back