• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my honest opinion I believe Joe Biden is almost as weak a candidate as Mitt Romney was in 2012. The one thing Joe Biden has going for him is that he was Vice President to a black president which makes people feel virtuous when casting a vote for him. These next few months should be very interesting.

In my honest opinion I believe Joe Biden is almost as weak a candidate as Mitt Romney was in 2012. The one thing Joe Biden has going for him is that he was Vice President to a black president which makes people feel virtuous when casting a vote for him. These next few months should be very interesting.
That's a very good comparison.. the Republican Party base was not excited about a Mormon governor of a Northern State with liberal tendencies... just like the Democrat Party base is not excited with a moderate veep from Delaware.

I’d take mitt right now over trump and be happy to have him as president.

He sure showed his ass the last few years.. I used to be a big supporter of his I voted for him in the primaries for his business acumen.

I was a McCain supporter in 2000, 2008. Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016. Never have really cared for Romney but he seems so much more presidential compared to Trump.

Since we have been having to see videos of Republicans leaving the Republican party you may want to read this article to see who is leaving the Democrats. All balances out.

You can already see the next big division argument coming. We’re still on the Systemic racism along with masks. Next is schools. Today Trump said kids need to go back. The Democrats are already fighting it. Before I get blasted let me tell what is known right now that was reported on Tucker.
More HS students have committed suicide than the virus has killed. Its not even close and they are still gathering data that he will bring up when completed. It is a staggering % of suicides that is known. All since the virus started.
Next approximately 25 kids have died from virus compared to over a 100 deaths from flu since February of this year. Yes kids can pass the virus on to their parents and grandparents I know. Kids need schools. The kids and families will have option for virtual instead of in person. Statistics are showing our kids are suffering. They need social interaction. As for the kids risking passing it on to the more fragile such as grandparents. I feel let the parents and grandparents make the choice what they want and are willing to risk. I feel so many are trying to make the choices for elders when they are old enough to make their own choices. I bet we would be hard press to find many parents and grandparents that would not want their kids or grandchildren to go to school and make memories and have friends and be willing to take that risk. Those of us that have kids is living not seeing our kids play sports and make friends. Same for grandparents seeing their kids and grandkids. My family and I were possibly exposed last week. My in laws came over and they had been to FL. A relative there younger age was asymptomatic confirmed a couple days after they left. They have been tested but it’s been 7 days and no results. This weekend my family saw my brother and sisters family and my mom. My mom and brother in law are very high risk. I told them the situation and both them and all my other family members wanted to see me and my family knowing the risk. We kept our distance. Will I get tested most likely if my in laws are positive. As of now no one is showing any signs of symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back